Playstation will attend Tokyo Gameshow for the first time since 2019

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I know I'm going straight to Sony Direct for the P5P. Getting one from Target, BestBuy, Walmart hasn't been good to a nikka. Word to @PS5 Pro

had way more success from Sony Direct.

I’ll get it wherever like the original but i got mad gamestop credit to spend also so i hope they get them

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I know I'm going straight to Sony Direct for the P5P. Getting one from Target, BestBuy, Walmart hasn't been good to a nikka. Word to @PS5 Pro

had way more success from Sony Direct.
Unless you mean direct direct like Sony stock which is down 4.78% for the year :patrice:
I’ll get it wherever like the original but i got mad gamestop credit to spend also so i hope they get them
@Return of the Jedi I think we have a script ready for AIB pt2: The gizmo duck story :merchant:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Kingdom Hearts 4 is the only one that comes to mind, but yeah. Square tends to have their own booth for stuff. Although it's still possible they just have KH4 at Sony's booth anyway.

DQ12 is their other big game. We also still waiting on tactics and FF9 remakes

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
DQ12 is their other big game. We also still waiting on tactics and FF9 remakes
Why do you even want all these remakes?
You don't think companies are just cashing in on lazy development. The gears of war remake was cool, then they got back to mainline titles. There's a milking going on. They jerking nikkaz :picard:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Why do you even want all these remakes?
You don't think companies are just cashing in on lazy development. The gears of war remake was cool, then they got back to mainline titles. There's a milking going on. They jerking nikkaz :picard:

Because its gives me incentive to play games i love again

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
If the Wuthering Waves PS5 port isn’t announced at TGS, the game might as well not even come to console at all.

Nobody wants to play catchup with pc/mobile players a year+ later. And when the hype wears off, they would have already forgotten about the game and moved on

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
goodfellas-henry-hill.gif
What are they going to show? Assro Bot…right Xbox bros.

At this point Ghosts 2 gotta be around the corner.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If the Wuthering Waves PS5 port isn’t announced at TGS, the game might as well not even come to console at all.

Nobody wants to play catchup with pc/mobile players a year+ later. And when the hype wears off, they would have already forgotten about the game and moved on

I don’t think it will be that long, that feels like more of a gamescom announcement

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Unless you mean direct direct like Sony stock which is down 4.78% for the year :patrice:

@Return of the Jedi I think we have a script ready for AIB pt2: The gizmo duck story :merchant:
Dude I remember when you shyt on me for not getting the 2009 collector’s edition of Modern Warfare 2 with the goofy NVGs then you proceeded to bootleg the game :coffee: