Sony will be removing Cyberpunk 2077 for purchase on PSN until further notice

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MEMO TO ALL GAME MANUFACTURERS:

Ignore the people when they clamor for the game IF YOU'RE NOT READY TO RELEASE IT.

It's better to make them WAIT than for this B.S. to have happened.

CDPR lost for giving in to a bunch of spoiled, pretentious GROWN ASS MEN calling themselves "gamers".
or just be less ambitious with your games in the first place.

instead of trying to do some shyt that ain't possible or is going to take you so long that it ain't worth the years of development costs. :manny:

Iblazegunz

Rookie
Daps
or play it on an XSX if you have one/were already planning to buy one soon...I was surprised by how much better it looks on the XSX vs the PS5
After seeing what the series X can do with Gears Of War HIvebusters i'm just going to wait until 2077 releases with the next gen patch. This disaster guarantees that the next gen upgrade will be delayed.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

instead of trying to do some shyt that ain't possible or is going to take you so long that it ain't worth the years of development costs. :manny:

yeah, just do what ubisoft does and release new games with reskins and call it something different.:skip:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Sony said you cant give refunds if the shyt aint for sale :mjlol:. I bet they happy as hell Xbox signed that marketing deal with CDPR and had all this fallout :dead:

this is really embarrassing for CDPR, I'm not sure how they got into this position with all the goodwill from Witcher 3

The only way this game was worth it was the true next-gen version down the road that they discussed, everyone who bought in early got fukked over

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

right I’m not buying into the whole caving into gamers bullshyt...they weren’t interested in what gamers wanted in april when they delayed the game...they weren’t interested in what gamers wanted in september when they delayed the game again...they weren’t interested in what gamers wanted in november when they delayed the game yet again...and now we’re supposed to believe gamers was who forced their hand to release the game all of a sudden at the height of the holidays and not higher ups lol?

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
@The Mad Titan

cmon breh I see what you’re saying and it might be true but let’s look at the root of the problem here. False advertising, unfinished product ect... the game shouldn’t had even been marketed towards ps4 and Xbox One but it was. Combine that with bullshyt excuses and here we are:francis:

They boxed Sony into that corner, obviously the refund statement was discussed. So considering how Sony does business they weren’t about to lose that paper and said no. Only until their name got thrown in the bushes with CDPR did they say “uh hey you can have a refund but the game is being delisted”

Two things though:

1) I’m enjoying the game

2) I’m enjoying the ship burn
:russ:
Deadass tho :lawd:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After seeing what the series X can do with Gears Of War HIvebusters i'm just going to wait until 2077 releases with the next gen patch. This disaster guarantees that the next gen upgrade will be delayed.

there was no concrete date...just maybe 2021 or 2022...so they have a lot of time to work without calling it a “delay” since they never issued a specific release date for next gen