Sony will be removing Cyberpunk 2077 for purchase on PSN until further notice

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Completely overkill and nonsense.

Game is buggy, but this is pretty uncalled for. If I was cdpr, I'd say screw them and keep it pc and xbox.

Really messed up move.
After they admitted they didn't care about base consoles, its not an overreaction at all. A lot of ppl bought this game and got fukked over and I am sure companies are not happy about refunding so many ppl

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After they admitted they didn't care about base consoles, its not an overreaction at all. A lot of ppl bought this game and got fukked over and I am sure companies are not happy about refunding so many ppl
It’s like why is this so hard to believe :what:

gamers kill me with that I’m smarter than you attitude. Like anything that is bought and consumed, if you don’t get what’s advertised at the bare minimum you have the right to be upset.:facepalm:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

No company should step in and pull a game like that, unless it's some clear violation or is literally bricking systems.

That's up to consumers and the devs and publishers.

This reminds me why dislike digital again...

Anyway this more in response to cdpr saying ask Microsoft and Sony for there your money back.

So Sony was just like ok, we'll refund people but they can't buy it from our stores anymore.

It's whack, the game obviously passed the quality check to even make it on the store so this is just flossing

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
It’s like why is this so hard to believe :what:

gamers kill me with that I’m smarter than you attitude. Like anything that is bought and consumed, if you don’t get what’s advertised at the bare minimum you have the right to be upset.:facepalm:
This game created a lot of stans over the years, its hard to admit because of how hyped everyone was. Even sales wise, this game did great. This might be the worst roll out in gaming history, like I said in the main thread I feel bad for the people working on the game. There is a clear disconnect between the upper staff and those who worked on it. I like the idea of the game too, and so far I am enjoying it despite the crashes. There is just no excuse for the PS4 and XB1 versions.

No company should step in and pull a game like that, unless it's some clear violation or is literally bricking systems.

That's up to consumers and the devs and publishers.

This reminds me why dislike digital again...

Anyway this more in response to cdpr saying ask Microsoft and Sony for there your money back.

So Sony was just like ok, we'll refund people but they can't buy it from our stores anymore.

It's whack, the game obviously passed the quality check to even make it on the store so this is just flossing
If a game admits publicly that they didn't give a fukk about your biggest console, they should absolutely step in especially if they continue to lie like they did with the refunding part as well. CDPR has fukked up PR wise all week. Sony basically saying take care of your shyt. I am sure it will be back after this shyt dies down

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This game created a lot of stans over the years, its hard to admit because of how hyped everyone was. Even sales wise, this game did great. This might be the worst roll out in gaming history, like I said in the main thread I feel bad for the people working on the game. There is a clear disconnect between the upper staff and those who worked on it. I like the idea of the game too, and so far I am enjoying it despite the crashes. There is just no excuse for the PS4 and XB1 versions.

I think the workers know their work is appreciated... CDPR isn't rockstar that I give them credit for they care about the fans... upper management / majority shareholders is a serious problem tho...:francis: I think given time this game will be great and this too shall pass...:manny:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Why not just offer people refunds like how every other store does:dahell:. Sony so backwards.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

If a game admits publicly that they didn't give a fukk about your biggest console, they should absolutely step in especially if they continue to lie like they did with the refunding part as well. CDPR has fukked up PR wise all week. Sony basically saying take care of your shyt. I am sure it will be back after this shyt dies down

Again a power play, and a lame.

Can't wait until spotify and apple start pulling albums for them being mixed and mastered badly or the singles not being representative of the album.

This was not done in interest of the players.