Sony will be removing Cyberpunk 2077 for purchase on PSN until further notice

Iblazegunz

Rookie
Daps
No company should step in and pull a game like that, unless it's some clear violation or is literally bricking systems.

That's up to consumers and the devs and publishers.

This reminds me why dislike digital again...

Anyway this more in response to cdpr saying ask Microsoft and Sony for there your money back.

So Sony was just like ok, we'll refund people but they can't buy it from our stores anymore.

It's whack, the game obviously passed the quality check to even make it on the store so this is just flossing

Given that CDPR has told everyone that they are entitled to a refund i salute Sony for making this move. Sony doesn't give refunds on digital purches like that, so why would they sell a game that's making them lose money due to refunds?

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Again a power play, and a lame.

Can't wait until spotify and apple start pulling albums for them being mixed and mastered badly or the singles not being representative of the album.

This was not done in interest of the players.
Lol, that is a horrible comparison. The game is unplayable, they didn't take it down because its a bad game. And again, they admitted to not giving a fukk about it.

Better example is if an album was not working and crashing the Spotify and Apple software, then the artist said he would refund but what he really meant was Spotify and Apple would refund it.

This is what CDPR did, I know you got a little rivalry with Sony, but this isn't about Sony or Microsoft, its about CDPR.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Completely overkill and nonsense.

Game is buggy, but this is pretty uncalled for. If I was cdpr, I'd say screw them and keep it pc and xbox.

Really messed up move.

its dumb because next gen aren't having these problems so once again we gotta suffer for last gen trash. CDPR fukked up thinking they could release this on vanilla ps4/xbox

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I'm gonna be honest. I'm mostly sad for Mike Pondsmith who trusted these jokers with his world...

And to be honest, the world and lore are the ONLY things good about it. From a technical stand point the game isn't finished.

CDPR won't be trusted with another IP ever again after this...they ain't EA.
Yeah that’s the thing
The world and ideas are amazing
Breh should be marketing his stuff heavy right now

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London

Game is buggy, but this is pretty uncalled for. If I was cdpr, I'd say screw them and keep it pc and xbox.

Really messed up move.
Sony is losing major money issuing refunds for this game. They're just looking after their bottom line.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yoooooooooooo. :ohhh:

that is wild...damn...physical copies of the game might end up becoming collector’s items...I’m wondering if I should just take the digital refund since I’m gonna be playing it on the XSX...damn is this unprecedented?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Really messed up move.

ya I think sony felt some kind of way about CDPR encouraging folks to ask for refunds and this is them taking a “stand” against them for it...removing the game entirely from the store is a drastic move bcuz this excludes PS5 owners as well

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
People mad at Sony for pulling a faulty game:pachaha:

How fukking stupid can u be
People asking Sony for refunds so Sony like fukk this game for ps4

I wasn't gone buy that wack ass looking shyt regardless cause I fukking hate 1st person shooters

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Haven’t been following this that much.

This game is really that shytty???

mostly on the base PS4/XB1

but this move now also excludes PS4 pro/PS5 who experienced issues as well but not as severe tho so that demographic would’ve still generated sales