Sony will be removing Cyberpunk 2077 for purchase on PSN until further notice

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
another reason im glad retailers fukked up that pre-order and let me cop a ps5 from amazon. Watching my last gen comrades go through hell

night-king-fire.gif

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Only thing the suits at CDPR cared about was Pre-order records, STEAM records, etc. They didn’t give a shyt that they forced the developers to release an unfinished game, just as long as the profits looked good from releasing this during the holidays in the middle of a pandemic to boost sales.

Corporate greed strikes again. The suits don’t even realize that gamers will support a game no matter what if the product is quality, no matter how long they have to wait. Should’ve been delayed. Sure they get another week or two of slander before people move on, but at least the public’s first impression of the retail game would be like what we saw with all the bugs, glitches, and performance issues.

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
i dont understand how it was such a disconnect between corporate and development w this product

i dont really know nothing about the video game industry but i know business well enough to know that this shyt shouldnt be happening on any level

even if the narrative is that the investors wanted a return on their stake in this project and were tired of the delays, did development never communicate with corporate to say that this shyt just is not ready?

i understand nothing like this has ever really happened in video games, but the extent to which this game is not finished whatsoever has me confused as to what the overall plan was in releasing it