Sony will be removing Cyberpunk 2077 for purchase on PSN until further notice

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
They did us dirty y'all. Now let them Xbots and Stadia clowns pay your bills you bytch ass nikkas. They even gave Stadia a better running version?

Where are these idiots priorities.

kevin-hart-slap.gif

Bet we get game of the year next year.

They really thought they were the system seller. You Old Yeller. Put you out your rabid ass mind come back when it's time.

:camby:

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Yeah that’s the thing
The world and ideas are amazing
Breh should be marketing his stuff heavy right now

I wouldn't. The word "cyberpunk" is now gonna have this fukked up connotation being associated with this game launch.

Is it that bad on the 4?

:gucci:

In short...yes. I've put about 40 hours into the game and the frame rate is abysmal. AI is PS2 level it chuggs and stutters for no real reason in some parts. Everything has this ashy-ness all over it because the light/reflective elements aren't optimized.
Crashes
Clipping
Bugs

and this is after the normal "open world" bugs.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
MEMO TO ALL GAME MANUFACTURERS:

Ignore the people when they clamor for the game IF YOU'RE NOT READY TO RELEASE IT.

It's better to make them WAIT than for this B.S. to have happened.

CDPR lost for giving in to a bunch of spoiled, pretentious GROWN ASS MEN calling themselves "gamers".

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
its dumb because next gen aren't having these problems so once again we gotta suffer for last gen trash. CDPR fukked up thinking they could release this on vanilla ps4/xbox
I'm going to reiterate this for the last time, this game was announced at the beginning of last generation. It was supposed to be for LAST GEN. CD Projekt Red had seven years to get this right. There was no way that they'd skip a generation and an install base of 170m+ with shareholders in their back.

You telling me that it took 2/3rds of a decade to come up with this shyt.

Sony supposedly has Quality Assurance testers before they approve a game. They dropped the ball and allowed this mess of a game to be sold. Sony let this game get out and now it's hitting their pockets that's when they take action.

For all the console wars the big takeaway should be NONE of companies give a flying fukk about their consumers.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@The Mad Titan

cmon breh I see what you’re saying and it might be true but let’s look at the root of the problem here. False advertising, unfinished product ect... the game shouldn’t had even been marketed towards ps4 and Xbox One but it was. Combine that with bullshyt excuses and here we are:francis:

They boxed Sony into that corner, obviously the refund statement was not discussed. So considering how Sony does business they weren’t about to lose that paper and said no. Only until their name got thrown in the bushes with CDPR did they say “uh hey you can have a refund but the game is being delisted”

Two things though:

1) I’m enjoying the game

2) I’m enjoying the ship burn:russ:

Last edited: