Sony will be removing Cyberpunk 2077 for purchase on PSN until further notice

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I'm gonna be honest. I'm mostly sad for Mike Pondsmith who trusted these jokers with his world...

And to be honest, the world and lore are the ONLY things good about it. From a technical stand point the game isn't finished.

CDPR won't be trusted with another IP ever again after this...they ain't EA.

These damn Poles legit had the nerve to add in a limited number of Black hairstyles, most especially for us Brothas :hhh:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
It’s like why is this so hard to believe :what:

gamers kill me with that I’m smarter than you attitude. Like anything that is bought and consumed, if you don’t get what’s advertised at the bare minimum you have the right to be upset.:facepalm:

That's why defending CDPR can do more harm than good, because if they were to see a majority of feedback was positive even if they shipped out a pretty broken game, that sorta enables them to do it again. It's fine for people to want to look to the opposing side of the argument, but the fact remains is that this shyt is unplayable for a large amount of people to the point where even CDPR will help you get a refund on your game. And if Sony is pulling the plug temporarily, then it's definitely that severe. So when people say "Well it's working for me. :mjpls:" Cool. They're one of the fortunate ones. But seeing as how most people are gonna be playing on previous-gen consoles... Clearly that isn't going to fly.

And that's not even touching on the fact that people have issues on their next-gen consoles or PCs as well.

MEMO TO ALL GAME MANUFACTURERS:

Ignore the people when they clamor for the game IF YOU'RE NOT READY TO RELEASE IT.

It's better to make them WAIT than for this B.S. to have happened.

CDPR lost for giving in to a bunch of spoiled, pretentious GROWN ASS MEN calling themselves "gamers".

I do think that there needs to be a discussion about how gamers will get upset over game delays, because imagine with all of these issues, they still released the game in November. People will say "yes, it needed a delay" after the fact, because now they see clearly just how unfinished something is, but it's not often remembered prior to the release.

nikkas made "FF7R is never coming out" jokes left right and center, but when that game came out... How many bugs did that shyt have? Virtually none, besides texture issues on like... Doors and maybe a couple NPCs. And that game (as far as I remember) is still running on 1.0, they haven't given it a single update. And it's completely playable from start to finish with zero issues.

FFXV is another instance of where a game gets released before it's meant to come out. It was originally dropping Sept 2016 and had to get delayed to late November (basically December) that year. And when we got it, look at just how "rushed" the second half of the game felt. Even though the game itself was good, it was a massive let-down for a lot of people who were expecting the stuff they saw in trailers, especially Versus XIII elements, and they had to give consistent updates and DLCs just to pad things out. Then they dropped the Royal Edition which extended the final dungeon immensely with some new content, but it still didn't quite turn the game into what it was supposed to be. And then last year, they axed all of the next round of DLCs because they were bleeding money and folks didn't like the idea of paying for another season pass. If FFXV had been a 2019 release, it would've turned out a lot better than it did, and I think that whole debacle humbled Square enough for them to know not to show trailers so early on anymore. How they're moving with XVI seems to prove that they don't wanna do that a second time.

Ultimately it's on CDPR, because they knew the game wasn't ready, and the devs must've collectively been like :merchant: because they had to have known there wasn't enough time to get it running smoothly. I blame upper management for this. But, I can also see the higher ups wanting to cash in on the holiday sales AND thinking that a delay was going to hurt their credibility with gamers, so they got greedy and released it before they should've. And in doing that... They ended up making things worse. :francis: Especially with the work crunch, on top of that. The fact that reviewers had no console copies to go off of, that should tell you everything.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
FFXV had been a 2019 release, it would've turned out a lot better than it did,

While i agree that ff15 would have been a great game if it released with all the post release content which should have been the game to begin with including the cancelled luna Freya dlc it would have been a GREAT game, one of the best final fantasies. Then they could have added on top of that to make it even better.

shyt i even think the movie should have been the start of the game itself. Made no sense that noctis and co left just as his kingdom fell apart. The deleted content of them having to escape was far more compelling.

The only problem with this is once a game officially starts production, not pre, the company immediately starts bleeding money. It takes a lot of resources to keep a big game like that in development for over 4 years. Sometimes the return isn’t even there for it.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
thats why i did the russian vpn hack only worked out for a little under 30 cd (22 usd) for the game on pc

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I’ve played about 12-15 hours and had maybe one or 2 glitches/bugs

One when you switched to Jonny I would bring down the helicopter and day 1 it froze for 3 seconds 2 different times.

outside that nah.