Sony will be removing Cyberpunk 2077 for purchase on PSN until further notice

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Anyone that's defending this game is a straight up clown...I expect MS to do the right thing and pull it to...

The amount of lies told in this video is simply staggering...

But note the radio talking about Johnny Silverhand dying in 2076...

If you played the game you know what the issue with that is...

In the game he dies in the year 2023

That confirms even the plot in the early access build they released last week wasn't inline with the lies they were spinning in 2018...That also explains the spliced up montage that made no sense...Those missions were likely related to the earlier plot before Keanu decided he wanted a bigger part in the game...Like everything else in this game, they decided to cut corners and spliced together a montage of those early missions rather than rework them...

Rest of the PR bullshyt from 2018 if you want to read it

6qv2gnd6sq561.png

How do you know Keanu asked for a bigger role?

I agree with you on the cut content. In my own estimation they cut over 60% of ACT1 missions, that montage was clearly cut content. Not only that they cut out a lot of items and features they showed off in their gameplay trailers. Deflecting bullets with Katans, the thermal blade, monowire hacking etc.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
How do you know Keanu asked for a bigger role?

I agree with you on the cut content. In my own estimation they cut over 60% of ACT1 missions, that montage was clearly cut content. Not only that they cut out a lot of items and features they showed off in their gameplay trailers. Deflecting bullets with Katans, the thermal blade, monowire hacking etc.
Cyberpunk 2077: Keanu Reeves Has Fought For A Bigger Role In The Game

Just want to be clear no one is blaming Keanu, he killed his role in this game and I am glad he asked for a bigger role...JS is by far the best character in this game...

CDPR fukked this up...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This shyt gonna end up like the ET game with all the returned physical copies in a fukking landfill somewhere :russ:

I’d bet anything the majority of people returning the game now are gonna rebuy it two months later. People are just jumping on the bandwagon like every social media outrage thing

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’d bet anything the majority of people returning the game now are gonna rebuy it two months later. People are just jumping on the bandwagon like every social media outrage thing

yep...including CDPR, sony, MS and bestbuy...this whole shyt is fabricated...CDPR probably doing all this shyt for the free publicity

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic

First impressions are everything in this day and age. The game fumbled the bag. Majority of players aint coming back

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
MEMO TO ALL GAME MANUFACTURERS:

Ignore the people when they clamor for the game IF YOU'RE NOT READY TO RELEASE IT.

It's better to make them WAIT than for this B.S. to have happened.

CDPR lost for giving in to a bunch of spoiled, pretentious GROWN ASS MEN calling themselves "gamers".

Square Enix learned this a decade ago. They put out TWO trailers and a teaser for FF7R and shut the fukk up about it until it was 100% done. And that game I think is better than anyone expected.

Cyberpunk 2077: Keanu Reeves Has Fought For A Bigger Role In The Game

Just want to be clear no one is blaming Keanu, he killed his role in this game and I am glad he asked for a bigger role...JS is by far the best character in this game...

CDPR fukked this up...

Jonny is dope, Panam & Mitch are dope, etc. There's A LOT of good characters in this game. But no one on console is going to play it enough to really get that deep into it. There's a really good game hidden under all this bullshyt. But so many things were cut that how could they even justify a current gen game. CDPR lost a BILLY in valuation from this.

Not only are people going to get fired...but this might be the last AAA game they ever get to make

I have it on both PS4 and PC...let me tell you....its Night and Day.

And my pc is by no means a gaming rig. Not really. I'm running an i7 and like a integrated 1060. And THAT shyt runs better than my PS4.