Sony will be removing Cyberpunk 2077 for purchase on PSN until further notice

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
can i get a refund if i copped the game digitally off newegg or is this just for people who copped directly from the psn/microsoft store?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
can i get a refund if i copped the game digitally off newegg or is this just for people who copped directly from the psn/microsoft store?

according to the apology you’d probably have to contact CDPR directly regarding the newegg order...sony policy is for the PS store...MS policy is for the xbox store

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
Red Dead already looking dated, got it on PC and was not impressed, only thing that looks next gen is the snow, buildings and especially people do not look anywhere near photo realistic and the character models are cartoony like in all rockstar games

nikka PC must be a compuserve cause shyt was looking crisp on my OG PS4

Daps
Reppin
NULL

You can't even play the shyt in 4k nikka what are you talking about

You don't understand graphics, the textures are inconsistent in that game, it's not some leap over any other open world game that came out, Watch Dogs 2 on PC looks better on max settings than Red Dead at max settings, you comparing the console versions so you don't understand what the other games can do on PC

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
tenor.gif

Another console peasant that cant play the game :mjlol:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
It depends on your opinion on what "looking good" means.

If you're the type to judge a game based off how realistic the world looks and feels, red dead 2 is up there. If you're a PC spec snob who judges a games visuals based off 4k resolution, texture quality, and rendering of assets when zoomed in at a distance, then theres plenty of games that look better on pc.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I see some of you are in here trying to deflect and turn this into some type of console war knowing damn well you fell for the hype and bought this game. :mjlol::francis:
Hold that L.

No console gang for the win.
None of that shyt good enough to buy.
until live and no mercy aki engine is on a high quality rendered and designed NINTENDO game SYSTEM.

Art Barr