Sony will be removing Cyberpunk 2077 for purchase on PSN until further notice

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone that's defending this game is a straight up clown...I expect MS to do the right thing and pull it to...

The amount of lies told in this video is simply staggering...

But note the radio talking about Johnny Silverhand dying in 2076...

If you played the game you know what the issue with that is...

In the game he dies in the year 2023

That confirms even the plot in the early access build they released last week wasn't inline with the lies they were spinning in 2018...That also explains the spliced up montage that made no sense...Those missions were likely related to the earlier plot before Keanu decided he wanted a bigger part in the game...Like everything else in this game, they decided to cut corners and spliced together a montage of those early missions rather than rework them...

Rest of the PR bullshyt from 2018 if you want to read it

6qv2gnd6sq561.png

Idk why they removed the 3rd person view in cutscenes. I can't even see how my character looks except for the odd situation I can access a mirror. Smh.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Anyone that's defending this game is a straight up clown...I expect MS to do the right thing and pull it to...

That confirms even the plot in the early access build they released last week wasn't inline with the lies they were spinning in 2018...That also explains the spliced up montage that made no sense...Those missions were likely related to the earlier plot before Keanu decided he wanted a bigger part in the game...Like everything else in this game, they decided to cut corners and spliced together a montage of those early missions rather than rework them...

6qv2gnd6sq561.png

Again, no one is forcing you to buy and both companies are offering refunds. WTF are you still bytching about?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Square Enix learned this a decade ago. They put out TWO trailers and a teaser for FF7R and shut the fukk up about it until it was 100% done. And that game I think is better than anyone expected.

Jonny is dope, Panam & Mitch are dope, etc. There's A LOT of good characters in this game. But no one on console is going to play it enough to really get that deep into it. There's a really good game hidden under all this bullshyt. But so many things were cut that how could they even justify a current gen game. CDPR lost a BILLY in valuation from this.

Not only are people going to get fired...but this might be the last AAA game they ever get to make

I have it on both PS4 and PC...let me tell you....its Night and Day.

And my pc is by no means a gaming rig. Not really. I'm running an i7 and like a integrated 1060. And THAT shyt runs better than my PS4.
This is all pure bullshyt and hyperbole.

They made 400 mill on preorders alone you idiot.

They'll do just fine, despite you and your cohorts online bytching.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Again, no one is forcing you to buy and both companies are offering refunds. WTF are you still bytching about?
Humongous 16 gig patch came out last night. KILLED my gaming PLANS as it took a fukk long time to download.

fukk YOU COMPLAINING ASS nikkaS!
This is all pure bullshyt and hyperbole.

They made 400 mill on preorders alone you idiot.

They'll do just fine, despite you and your cohorts online bytching.
giphy.gif

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

6qv2gnd6sq561.png

Dope post breh.
That video was 48 minutes of pure bullshyt.

And low key, I feel the story telling is pretty good but I also feel this game straight up abandons lessons
learned from the witcher 3. The mission structure, the branching paths, the decisions which radiate out
and affect other chapters etc. shyt is totally absent from this game.

If I'm comparing CP2077 to a Ubisoft tier "Mc OpenWorld", it's not too bad but up against The Witcher 2&3, The Deus Ex Series,
The Dishonored Series etc. This game falls short ! Gameplay wise & "RPG" wise, though I will admit that falling short of those
titles gameplay wise or systems wise still puts you in good company but this game wasn't supposed to be just "Good", it was supposed to GREAT.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
While i agree that ff15 would have been a great game if it released with all the post release content which should have been the game to begin with including the cancelled luna Freya dlc it would have been a GREAT game, one of the best final fantasies. Then they could have added on top of that to make it even better.

shyt i even think the movie should have been the start of the game itself. Made no sense that noctis and co left just as his kingdom fell apart. The deleted content of them having to escape was far more compelling.

The only problem with this is once a game officially starts production, not pre, the company immediately starts bleeding money. It takes a lot of resources to keep a big game like that in development for over 4 years. Sometimes the return isn’t even there for it.

I think a lot happened with FFXV's management (or lack thereof) that ended up hurting the game more than they expected it would. Back in the day, it was implied that XV was going to span three games, but they probably saw how XIII turned out (even though I like it for what it is) and distanced itself as much as possible from the Fabula Nova Crystallis era. But because they showed too many trailers and axing all of that wouldn't go over well, they kept what was revealed and changed everything else. The director change especially shook the development to the core because even in the beginning when Versus changed to XV, it still seemed like it was the same game. After Tabata took over though, things ended up getting changed, rewritten, and I suspect by the time the deadline got closer, they couldn't patch everything up in time. Apparently the story had been getting rewrites from even six months prior to release, going off what that leak had said.

Kingsglaive, while a dope movie that I enjoyed... should've been in the game. If Noct had left in the beginning regardless, they still could've made it work with having you play as Nyx as a prologue character. KH2 with Roxas did the exact same thing, and that was maybe... 2-3 hours of content before you even start the game officially as Sora. But Noct and them staying while Insomnia gets attacked would've been way more exciting and that's basically all the cool shyt we saw in the trailers years ago that we didn't get. We probably would've gotten this in the end if the Dawn of The Future DLCs didn't get cancelled, but... It really goes to show how a scrambled development can really hurt a game.

And that's why, to your point, they shouldn't have changed so many hands and switched up so many things in mid-development the way that they did. Cut content is understandable because sometimes, cost, timing and hardware just aren't there. I can understand that 100% with Cyberpunk because if this happens with every game, it makes double for a game this ambitious. But at the same time, you have to know what to keep and what to remove, because you don't want to remove so many things to the point where it almost feels like you're lying to people.

Cyberpunk won't be a FFXV situation because by all accounts from what I hear, the game itself (aside from technical issues) is amazing. But they clearly shipped it too early, and if previous gens couldn't run it well enough, they should've axed that completely too. Five years from now, the game could very well be seen as one of the best games of all time, but it'll also go down in history as one of the most troubled launches as well. It all depends on just how much the devs can fix in a short amount of time, unfortunately for them.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think a lot happened with FFXV's management (or lack thereof) that ended up hurting the game more than they expected it would. Back in the day, it was implied that XV was going to span three games, but they probably saw how XIII turned out (even though I like it for what it is) and distanced itself as much as possible from the Fabula Nova Crystallis era. But because they showed too many trailers and axing all of that wouldn't go over well, they kept what was revealed and changed everything else. The director change especially shook the development to the core because even in the beginning when Versus changed to XV, it still seemed like it was the same game. After Tabata took over though, things ended up getting changed, rewritten, and I suspect by the time the deadline got closer, they couldn't patch everything up in time. Apparently the story had been getting rewrites from even six months prior to release, going off what that leak had said.

Kingsglaive, while a dope movie that I enjoyed... should've been in the game. If Noct had left in the beginning regardless, they still could've made it work with having you play as Nyx as a prologue character. KH2 with Roxas did the exact same thing, and that was maybe... 2-3 hours of content before you even start the game officially as Sora. But Noct and them staying while Insomnia gets attacked would've been way more exciting and that's basically all the cool shyt we saw in the trailers years ago that we didn't get. We probably would've gotten this in the end if the Dawn of The Future DLCs didn't get cancelled, but... It really goes to show how a scrambled development can really hurt a game.

And that's why, to your point, they shouldn't have changed so many hands and switched up so many things in mid-development the way that they did. Cut content is understandable because sometimes, cost, timing and hardware just aren't there. I can understand that 100% with Cyberpunk because if this happens with every game, it makes double for a game this ambitious. But at the same time, you have to know what to keep and what to remove, because you don't want to remove so many things to the point where it almost feels like you're lying to people.

Cyberpunk won't be a FFXV situation because by all accounts from what I hear, the game itself (aside from technical issues) is amazing. But they clearly shipped it too early, and if previous gens couldn't run it well enough, they should've axed that completely too. Five years from now, the game could very well be seen as one of the best games of all time, but it'll also go down in history as one of the most troubled launches as well. It all depends on just how much the devs can fix in a short amount of time, unfortunately for them.

I agree with pretty much everything you’re saying. The thing that i didn’t get with kingsglaive is that in the main game you never hear of Nyx again aside from the little near the ending. Why build up such a character and never mention him again? The whole thing felt extremely disconnected. Even the anime could have been flashback sequences during the game. They stretched themselves way too far in marketing and trying to sell you on this world and the almost required you to watch all that stuff before playing to understand the story. It was a mess.

one of my biggest pet peeves is luna freya was built up to be a really big deal in the movie and you practically didn’t hear anything from or about her during the game besides her one cutscene. I had really high hopes for ff15, i love the world, the characters, the music, the idea of a road trip rpg, but the way everything came together and the pacing of the story was just complete shyt. I really wish i had waited until everything was added because I’m sure the game now is way better than when i first played it. It was incredibly depressing after chapter 7.

I think this is what a lot of people feel with cyberpunk. Although the base game of cyberpunk imo isn’t nearly as bad as the base game of ff15.