Sony will be removing Cyberpunk 2077 for purchase on PSN until further notice

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
The big hats must not believe the curse of 2020, should have never caved in and released the game Summer 2021 or took another full year....dem potential chrismuh sales :wow:

shyt is all falling apart regardless of whatever joy people found in this half baked release....July fukkery continues....fukks over PC players too since they'll probably have to wait until the console release gets its shyt together

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
I bet if more people were able to get their hands on next gen consoles, it would have helped CP reviews....

:pacspit: scalpers

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Dope post breh.
That video was 48 minutes of pure bullshyt.

And low key, I feel the story telling is pretty good but I also feel this game straight up abandons lessons
learned from the witcher 3. The mission structure, the branching paths, the decisions which radiate out
and affect other chapters etc. shyt is totally absent from this game.

If I'm comparing CP2077 to a Ubisoft tier "Mc OpenWorld", it's not too bad but up against The Witcher 2&3, The Deus Ex Series,
The Dishonored Series etc. This game falls short ! Gameplay wise & "RPG" wise, though I will admit that falling short of those
titles gameplay wise or systems wise still puts you in good company but this game wasn't supposed to be just "Good", it was supposed to GREAT.
Problem is they promised revolutionary shyt and fell short cause of time constraints. The game runs great on my PC but u can still tell it’s very unpolished and not fleshed out. It’s like little things that happen that make u KNOW it’s a video game that break the immersion a lil bit. Like the disappearing and reappearing NPC’s. I haven’t seen it this bad in a AAA game in a long time.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Problem is they promised revolutionary shyt and fell short cause of time constraints. The game runs great on my PC but u can still tell it’s very unpolished and not fleshed out. It’s like little things that happen that make u KNOW it’s a video game that break the immersion a lil bit. Like the disappearing and reappearing NPC’s. I haven’t seen it this bad in a AAA game in a long time.
I can’t think of any other game with this level of detail, and intricacy in the environment.

I think people are selling short what the game does accomplish by concentrating on where it falters.

All other open world games are pretty empty and static outside NPC movements. Cyberpunk open world is just as detailed or even more so than a linear game, while the world itself is large with no load times, more intricate city design than other open world games, open ended gameplay, with multiple ways to complete each mission. The world itself has lots of physically based items that you as the player interact with. In comparison other open world games do none of this.

So yeah disappearing NPCs are annoying, but I think it’s worth noting how much they did actually deliver on their promises/goals.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
it's not too bad but up against The Witcher 2&3, The Deus Ex Series,
The Dishonored Series etc. This game falls short ! Gameplay wise & "RPG" wise,
How many games can go up against so many different games in different genres at once and still have an argument?

You would never expect deus ex to out RPG the Witcher. You wouldn’t expect the Witcher to have better gameplay than deus ex. You wouldn’t expect dishonored to have better quest/storylines than the Witcher. And you wouldn’t expect any of these games world to rival a Ubisoft open world, and even then, we don’t expect a Ubisoft world to be better than a rockstar open world.

But here we are, cyberpunk supposed to go up against and beat all these games at what they are best at.

I think it’s a testament to what the game does achieve that all these comparisons are even being made.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I can’t think of any other game with this level of detail, and intricacy in the environment.

I think people are selling short what the game does accomplish by concentrating on where it falters.

All other open world games are pretty empty and static outside NPC movements. Cyberpunk open world is just as detailed or even more so than a linear game, while the world itself is large with no load times, more intricate city design than other open world games, open ended gameplay, with multiple ways to complete each mission. The world itself has lots of physically based items that you as the player interact with. In comparison other open world games do none of this.

So yeah disappearing NPCs are annoying, but I think it’s worth noting how much they did actually deliver on their promises/goals.
Nah bro I’m not shytting on the game I think it’s dope. I just feel they coulda waited a LITTLE BIT longer to work out the kinks. But like I said before. This game is gonna be getting updated for a long time.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah, it runs great on my ps5.
I'm not having performance issues, it's all of the technical issues like:
Crashing every other hour, things just straight up disappearing in front of me etc.

Though, I will say, outside of the technical issues it just isn't even as ground breaking as the witcher 3.
It feels rushed despite being good.

How many games can go up against so many different games in different genres at once and still have an argument?

You would never expect deus ex to out RPG the Witcher. You wouldn’t expect the Witcher to have better gameplay than deus ex. You wouldn’t expect dishonored to have better quest/storylines than the Witcher. And you wouldn’t expect any of these games world to rival a Ubisoft open world, and even then, we don’t expect a Ubisoft world to be better than a rockstar open world.

But here we are, cyberpunk supposed to go up against and beat all these games at what they are best at.

I think it’s a testament to what the game does achieve that all these comparisons are even being made.

It's supposed to be more of an RPG than Deus Ex.
It's supposed to just as complex of a story as the Witcher 3 (I mean it's coming from the same studio!)
It's supposed to have great FPS mechanics like Dishonored.
And yes, I would expect this game with it's massive budget and "next gen" graphics/lighting to
"out open world" Ubisoft & Rockstar.

IF anything, this really puts into perspective how GREAT the other games series are IMO.
We may all joke about Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed & Far Cry basically being three extremely similar
games but the way they generally launch with very few issues (outside of unity) while looking
great and having miles of terrain to traverse, they deserve props.
GTAV is now two generations old at this point but it originally launched on consoles with 1/10th the
performance of ps4/xbone rockstar and it was doing all kinds of dope AI, Animation & Physics work
even allowing you to switch between characters on the fly with 512mb of ram. :pachaha:

And Deus Ex, Dishonored, Thief, Far Cry, Half Life & Watch Dogs basically gave them the blueprint as far as how to design their
levels and tell their stories. Create hacking segments (cameras, computers), open level design (sneak, fighting, using distractions etc.),
completely first person story telling (basically one of Half Life's claims to fame) and so on and so on.

They had all of these titles to draw from but they just couldn't get it right and feels very Anthem/Destiny 1/Marvels Avengers in it's execution.

It's a cool game but graphics don't make games, gameplay does and despite looking great it's just not AMAZING.
If it came from Ubisoft, I think it wouldn't be getting the same kind of defense it's getting right now. IMO.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
yeah, it runs great on my ps5.
I'm not having performance issues, it's all of the technical issues like:
Crashing every other hour, things just straight up disappearing in front of me etc.

Though, I will say, outside of the technical issues it just isn't even as ground breaking as the witcher 3.
It feels rushed despite being good.

It's supposed to be more of an RPG than Deus Ex.
It's supposed to just as complex of a story as the Witcher 3 (I mean it's coming from the same studio!)
It's supposed to have great FPS mechanics like Dishonored.
And yes, I would expect this game with it's massive budget and "next gen" graphics/lighting to
"out open world" Ubisoft & Rockstar.

IF anything, this really puts into perspective how GREAT the other games series are IMO.
We may all joke about Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed & Far Cry basically being three extremely similar
games but the way they generally launch with very few issues (outside of unity) while looking
great and having miles of terrain to traverse, they deserve props.
GTAV is now two generations old at this point but it originally launched on consoles with 1/10th the
performance of ps4/xbone rockstar and it was doing all kinds of dope AI, Animation & Physics work
even allowing you to switch between characters on the fly with 512mb of ram. :pachaha:

And Deus Ex, Dishonored, Thief, Far Cry, Half Life & Watch Dogs basically gave them the blueprint as far as how to design their
levels and tell their stories. Create hacking segments (cameras, computers), open level design (sneak, fighting, using distractions etc.),
completely first person story telling (basically one of Half Life's claims to fame) and so on and so on.

They had all of these titles to draw from but they just couldn't get it right and feels very Anthem/Destiny 1/Marvels Avengers in it's execution.

It's a cool game but graphics don't make games, gameplay does and despite looking great it's just not AMAZING.
If it came from Ubisoft, I think it wouldn't be getting the same kind of defense it's getting right now. IMO.
No other game gets compared to 30 different games from 13 different genres.

Thjs is silly. It’s fine if you don’t like the game much, but these comparisons are nonsense:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No other game gets compared to 30 different games from 13 different genres.

Thjs is silly. It’s fine if you don’t like the game much, but these comparisons are nonsense:mjlol:

people are being so overly critical of this game because of the hype. They are setting such astronomical expectations for it just for that reason alone. If this game was the first game by CDPR no one would have this level of venom for it. It would be one of the greatest games ever without people thinking it was supposed to cure cancer.

games gotta drive like forza
have police chases like gta
have stealth like Metal Gear
Have role playing like Witcher
have gun play like borderlands

etc..

Last edited:

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
Sooooooo.........who greenlit this game for release again ?:sas2:
What a monumental failure :scust:
I thought video game testing was one of the most thorough there is when it comes to software development

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
This is all pure bullshyt and hyperbole.

They made 400 mill on preorders alone you idiot.

They'll do just fine, despite you and your cohorts online bytching.

And the company lost a BILLION in valuation. Possible class action lawsuits from both consumers and share holders.

All revenue ain't revenue.
$400 milly evaporates when you gotta deal with legal fees, lawsuits, whatever deal they had to cut with Sony, the now non-existent late buyers and DLC content that won't get purchased but you still have to have the WHOLE STAFF still building the game.

So $400 billy compared to the 6,7 or 800 billy they COULD have made. Plus dlc? :mjlol:

Basically this game came out, they grabbed a bag and busted it back down to development. Yeah, CDPR has been and is about to lose A LOT of money. They ain't EA with 10+ million selling games and a microtransaction model brining them in millions.

They made $400 and devalued the company by a billion. That ain't good business, doggy.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And the company lost a BILLION in valuation. Possible class action lawsuits from both consumers and share holders.

All revenue ain't revenue.
$400 milly evaporates when you gotta deal with legal fees, lawsuits, whatever deal they had to cut with Sony, the now non-existent late buyers and DLC content that won't get purchased but you still have to have the WHOLE STAFF still building the game.

So $400 billy compared to the 6,7 or 800 billy they COULD have made. Plus dlc? :mjlol:

Basically this game came out, they grabbed a bag and busted it back down to development. Yeah, CDPR has been and is about to lose A LOT of money. They ain't EA with 10+ million selling games and a microtransaction model brining them in millions.

They made $400 and devalued the company by a billion. That ain't good business, doggy.
Forget the stock evaluations, just the loss in revenue to break even on the game is just :damn: