Sony warns of weaker PlayStation business as game sales wobble

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
It’s a FTP game. In 2022 traditional game sales metrics are kinda irrelevant. The most successful games right now have 0 actual sales. Even with Elden Ring they had to come out and say it’s sales success isn’t really comparable to what games did in the past.

What’s relevant right now is the fact that literally no FTP game has had the early success and player engagement that Halo has.

Post any game FTP or not that has amassed 20 million players within a weak of releasing:ufdup:
You know I can't.

Minecraft is the most successful franchise Microsoft has.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
How would i know what they are at exactly 9 months? I know halo is pretty much dead after 9 months versus all the other F2P shooters on steam and xbox

Multiversus is your current litmus test right?

Both Halo and Forza sitting very healthily above it and they came out like 8 months ago.

So which game is “essentially dead” right now? :ohhh:

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
no shyt they don’t have games.you’d be better off with any type switch or a pc

They actually have games besides killing or being a walking life simulator

Xbox and Sony have seen there best days in gaming if all they have is kill em all multi players for years to come

They need new faces for the franchises or something

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Micro and Sony been stale for years
They most popular games that stay popular consistently Are free games for crying out loud

Everything else gets burn for a season or a week and the community done with it already

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
If I was one of u that didn’t have a pc or a switch or both I’d trade them piece of shyts in already

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Multiversus is your current litmus test right?

Both Halo and Forza sitting very healthily above it and they came out like 8 months ago.

So which game is “essentially dead” right now? :ohhh:

You can literally just look at the 15 games ahead of it if you need examples of mroe successful f2p games, even paid games that came out years ago are ahead of it.

79-FC3-A3-C-AD23-4-E7-D-A24-B-4-D257-E6218-CA.jpg

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Funny how there wasn’t a thread made for xbox who’s down in every metric also, more so than playstation :jbhmm:

Sony is down %2 in revenue for the quarter while microsoft is down 7% and didn’t report any profit earnings :patrice:

I seen yall favorite platform KF post about how Sony was down in sales but didnt mention MS at all lol

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
I get it that it’s bullshyt but there’s a lot of things we SHOULDN’T have to do. I didn’t make an ass out of nothing because you sound crazy, like you can’t simply turn on the notifications if you want something
i’ll wait for when its accessible cus i dont need this i just want it. the thing is you accept shyt like the way it is now and it'll become the norm. this shyt an “accident” and they seeing how people are buying resell prices next go round consoles might start at $800-$1k.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Yep. That microsoft sponsored content money got them feeling too good :francis:

Those guys are constantly playing Sony lol.

I fukk with Blessing and Janet but they ruined their PS podcast too with the constant negativity and console war concerns.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Those guys are constantly playing Sony lol.

I fukk with Blessing and Janet but they ruined their PS podcast too with the constant negativity and console war concerns.

Yeah, I mean its never that bad but when they highlight the negative story for the week for the podcast im like :snoop:

There could be 8 other dope things that happen but the one negative thing will be the headliner of discussion like the jim ryan shyt. Like yall know you dont care about that man talking about his damn cats in an email. But era is mad about it so lets make it a topic

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I mean its never that bad but when they highlight the negative story for the week for the podcast im like :snoop:

There could be 8 other dope things that happen but the one negative thing will be the headliner of discussion like the jim ryan shyt. Like yall know you dont care about that man talking about his damn cats in an email. But era is mad about it so lets make it a topic

Nah its definitely that bad lol. Their views went to complete shyt.

I remember Greg even apologized last year on an episode for constantly shytting on Sony, and there was that whole thing that went viral about removing Janet from the show because shes always shytting on anything related to Sony.

The show was good for a few months when Blessing brought it back, but it quickly turned into what you said, where they're just flipping console war threads from resetera as podcast topics.