Sony warns of weaker PlayStation business as game sales wobble

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Unlike most true stans in here I have all gaming system and play and support the things I like from them all.

But it's not really that hard, we know EA is more scummy than say a Capcom when it comes to consumers.

Just like Nintendo is more scummy than Microsoft and Sony more scummy than them both.

Only one of the big 3 is charging 70 for 1st party games. Remakes, remasters and top shelf prices for "dlc"
You have an incredible warped view of the gaming industry.

Nintendo has been charging 60 dollars for what are essentially AA games the entire generation and none of them have had discounts. By this logic nintendo by far has the most expensive games on the market.

You also choose to once again ignore that nintendo literally just sold a 12 year old remaster for full price and its still 60 dollars, one that hasn’t had a fraction of the work put into it as TLOU

Along with all the other Wii-U ports.

And unlike sony those games will never be included in any kind of game service or permanently marked down. Once again you’re hiding behind your true preference of Xbox and using nintendo as a shield. Having multiple consoles just means you have extra spending money, it doesn’t mean you aren’t a fanboy.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You have an incredible warped view of the gaming industry.

Nintendo has been charging 60 dollars for what are essentially AA games the entire generation and none of them have had discounts. By this logic nintendo by far has the most expensive games on the market.

You also choose to once again ignore that nintendo literally just sold a 12 year old remaster for full price and its still 60 dollars, one that hasn’t had a fraction of the work put into it as TLOU

Along with all the other Wii-U ports.

And unlike sony those games will never be included in any kind of game service or permanently marked down. Once again you’re hiding behind your true preference of Xbox and using nintendo as a shield. Having multiple consoles just means you have extra spending money, it doesn’t mean you aren’t a fanboy.
You constantly deflect from what Sony is doing by trying to justify it based on what other companies are doing.

I called Nintendo scummy and you ignored it just to post about it anyway.

Nintendo scummy behavior makes sense to me. Doesn't mean it's justified, but it actually makes sense and anyone with any business sense understands why.

If I didn't have "extra spending" money at all you know what console I'd make sure i had over all others?

A Xbox... Aka the best value in gaming.:umad:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You constantly deflect from what Sony is doing by trying to justify it based on what other companies are doing.

I called Nintendo scummy and you ignored it just to post about it anyway.

Nintendo scummy behavior makes sense to me. Doesn't mean it's justified, but it actually makes sense and anyone with any business sense understands why.

If I didn't have "extra spending" money at all you know what console I'd make sure i had over all others?

A Xbox... Aka the best value in gaming.:umad:

We know.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Ps plus been good to me horizon and returnal

:blessed:

I might wait til horizon 2 on that thing

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Microsoft saw the future with Series S and gamepass.

This recession is just getting started, people are gonna be as price conscious as ever going forward.

Maybe Bill Gates is the illuminati after all :ehh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I am not even that im poor im cheap. Not justifying 70 dollar games

We paid more in the 90s is my point

For games that we’re considerably shorter and you took chances with buying

:unimpressed:

Crying about game prices when everything else since the 60 price was introduced has gone up substantially more is entitlement like shyt.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
We paid more in the 90s is my point

For games that we’re considerably shorter and you took chances with buying

:unimpressed:

Crying about game prices when everything else since the 60 price was introduced has gone up substantially more is entitlement like shyt.

The thing is a lot of them don’t really acknowledge the prices in the 90’s because either their parents bought their games or they rented most of them. In todays day in age everyone has fomo and thinks they need to pay day 1 prices for everything.

There are so many ways to consume games its almost ridiculous now. The thought that playstation has a service with damn near all their big AAA games on it right now, makes it so i don’t even want to hear people whine about game prices.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The thing is a lot of them don’t really acknowledge the prices in the 90’s because either their parents bought their games or they rented most of them. In todays day in age everyone has fomo and thinks they need to pay day 1 prices for everything

Bingo

My parents gave me the :mjtf: when I asked for SF2

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Bingo

My parents gave me the :mjtf: when I asked for SF2

I only had the original sonic that came with my sega genesis the entire time i owned it and i hated that fukking game. Same with super snes, the only new game i ever got for it was mega man x2 and that was such a rare experience. Majority of games i had growing up were hand-me down, yard sale joints.

My friends had sonic 2 and sonic 3 and i was like…:whoo:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yall using inflated cartridge prices from the 90s as if that makes it okay. It wasnt right then and it isnt right now.

Talking about entitlement while these rich gaming corporations continue to make record profits while the middle class erodes and wages aren’t keeping up with inflation. Ya, the mean ol consumer should cut these rich bozos a break