Sony warns of weaker PlayStation business as game sales wobble

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
There’s nothing to agree with. You are factually wrong in what you are saying.

You don’t have to unlock anything. Not even the map.

Since you so stuck on the word "unlock", is "find" better? :skip:

It's open world Souls that you can traverse on horseback. The End.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Since you so stuck on the word "unlock", is "find" better? :skip:

It's open world Souls that you can traverse on horseback. The End.
“find” is my point.

Other open world games you don’t have to find anything. It’s a point on your map and you go.

Elden ring. even with the map and a waypoint. You still have to “find” your way there.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
“find” is my point.

Other open world games you don’t have to find anything. It’s a point on your map and you go.

Elden ring. even with the map and a waypoint. You still have to “find” your way there.

I agree.

Shouldn't have said "unlock". Poor choice of words.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
im close to that point where im taking a break from new games unless something really wows me. did it over a decade ago and stuck to old games. came back and found some shyt I really liked. Now its starting to feel stagnant again.

if anybody feeling the same way, there's nothin wrong with falling back and takin a break. there's nothing to win by playing new shyt if it don't make you feel inspired.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are buying game less and less. Partially due to gamepass and such services, partially due to gaming culture changing. A lot of people would rather watch a streamer play a game than play it themselves now. There's also the fact that GaaS makes people play one particular game more in perpetuity instead of playing a variety of games.

A gamer of the old generation is a person who likely plays a rotation of games or multiple. Now you can be a "gamer" but the only game you play in regularity is fortnite or CoD.

The gaming industry as a whole isn't failing, but it's conditioned people to a point where it's going to look weak to those who haven't already adapted

It's mostly kids who watch streamers play games though

but also the focus on AAA games, garbage like the Last of Us, which are just interactive movies with very little gameplay elements, watching them on youtube is no different than playing the actual game, and these games have no replay value after you've completed the story, so that could be apart of it to

they need to stop wasting budgets on interactive movies, and give actual game developers the money develop games that are fun to play that don't need to be sold like hollywood blockbusters

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What game has Xbox released this year that has sold more than Elden Ring?

A better question, what game has xbox released that has ever sold better than elden ring?
Halo had 20+ million players within a couple weeks. Pretty much unprecedented for any FTP release.

Elden ring has already sold more than the majority of games EVER released.

You can probably count on one(maybe two) hands the games that have been more successful than elden ring.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Halo had 20+ million players within a couple weeks. Pretty much unprecedented for any FTP release.

Elden ring has already sold more than the majority of games EVER released.

You can probably count on one(maybe two) hands the games that have been more successful than elden ring.
20 million players doesn't equate to 20m sales. And the player base has dropped considerably.

Nintendo is King. Tell Phil or Matt Booty stop fukking about and get these games out

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
Then you don’t want one. It really isn’t that hard to get a notification on your phone...I bet you’ll follow/friend a random person with some goofy videos or that provide no value to you and get notifications though, right? You ain’t missing shyt right now though, believe me
nah it aint that. some shyt you shouldnt have to adjust to and shyt not being in stock and having to wait for a notification 2-3 years after its release is absurd. i can go get the new xbox joints easy. i get the chip shyt but damn.

i dont have any notifications on my phone for any apps twitter insta twitch none of that. and why would i have notifications on for a person :dahell: see how making assumptions can make you look like an ass?

i only want one for GOW2 anyway but thats gonna be on ps4 as well so i aint really tripping.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
nah it aint that. some shyt you shouldnt have to adjust to and shyt not being in stock and having to wait for a notification 2-3 years after its release is absurd. i can go get the new xbox joints easy. i get the chip shyt but damn.

i dont have any notifications on my phone for any apps twitter insta twitch none of that. and why would i have notifications on for a person :dahell: see how making assumptions can make you look like an ass?

i only want one for GOW2 anyway but thats gonna be on ps4 as well so i aint really tripping.
I get it that it’s bullshyt but there’s a lot of things we SHOULDN’T have to do. I didn’t make an ass out of nothing because you sound crazy, like you can’t simply turn on the notifications if you want something