Sony Strikes out again with the Timed Exclusive: Forspoken looks like a Floppy Flop

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

It's cool to joke but let's not get carried away.

The game does look interesting, but more on some dissidia type tip.

I'd much rather play the ff action game over this currently

Daps
This looks like an inferior Gravity Rush. Gravity Rush had bad graphics too but made up for it with art direction.

They tried too hard with the pro black women concepts such as super powered nail polish, what's next super powered lv 3 legendary fire weave?

Japan can't do open world, and this game wasnt made for Jrpg players it actually alienates them due to pro black women politics. This game wasn't even made for black people it was made for black feminists. Which is weird considering the AAA budget. Not that black feminists don't play games but AAA budget games are designed to sell to as much people as possible. Black feminists dont want black men or anyone that isn't a black women to enjoy shyt. This kills sales so I question why square enix did it like this.

This game is just a modern Remember me. If you forgot about that game.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I'm supporting this game until it's deemed terrible , because I see this rush to delegitimize this game and speak into existence of being terrible coming from racist/ anti diversity crowds. I hope the game succeed in being good to solid.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm supporting this game until it's deemed terrible , because I see this rush to delegitimize this game and speak into existence of being terrible coming from racist/ anti diversity crowds. I hope the game succeed in being good to solid.

Yeah, on here its really just leasy and meach doing it for obvious reasons but on the wider web its racist trolling

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
This looks like an inferior Gravity Rush. Gravity Rush had bad graphics too but made up for it with art direction.

They tried too hard with the pro black women concepts such as super powered nail polish, what's next super powered lv 3 legendary fire weave?

Japan can't do open world, and this game wasnt made for Jrpg players it actually alienates them due to pro black women politics. This game wasn't even made for black people it was made for black feminists. Which is weird considering the AAA budget. Not that black feminists don't play games but AAA budget games are designed to sell to as much people as possible. Black feminists dont want black men or anyone that isn't a black women to enjoy shyt. This kills sales so I question why square enix did it like this.

This game is just a modern Remember me. If you forgot about that game.

Overthinking it like a muhfukka.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I mean I'm open to getting this at a discount unless it knocks it out of the park but I get the feeling this is one of those games that is mostly getting talked about because it's an exclusive. If this was on all platforms I doubt it would be getting half the attention it is right now.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I mean I'm open to getting this at a discount unless it knocks it out of the park but I get the feeling this is one of those games that is mostly getting talked about because it's an exclusive. If this was on all platforms I doubt it would be getting half the attention it is right now.

It’s a AAA square enix rpg, stop

Only reason its not getting more attention is because it doesn’t have a big titty anime girl as the lead

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It’s a AAA square enix rpg, stop

Only reason its not getting more attention is because it doesn’t have a big titty anime girl as the lead
It's from the FFXV team without the FFXV director. The most noteworthy staff I heard of was Amy Hennig doing some writing and and Bear McCreary on the soundtrack. The directors of the project have nothing major of note to their name. Nor does the producer. Square Enix games don't usually have big tittied anime girls as the lead.

This game has a bit of hype because it's a Playstation exclusive so that raises its profile a bit.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's from the FFXV team without the FFXV director. The most noteworthy staff I heard of was Amy Hennig doing some writing and and Bear McCreary on the soundtrack. The directors of the project have nothing major of note to their name. Nor does the producer. Square Enix games don't usually have big tittied anime girls as the lead.

This game has a bit of hype because it's a Playstation exclusive so that raises its profile a bit.
the worst thing about FFXV was its two directors, that should be a plus if anything.

It’s profile is raised because there aren’t that many AAA action RPG’s coming out, especially not by big companies like square enix. Outside of FF16 this is literally the only one of its kind next year. Not to mention its a new IP, with an entirely new gameplay system.

I’m sure if it were coming to gamepass there would be even more hype

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

It's launching on PC at the same time. And it has a bit of hype because it's interesting looking. It's annoying how y'all gotta turn everything into some console wars bullshyt.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's launching on PC at the same time. And it has a bit of hype because it's interesting looking. It's annoying how y'all gotta turn everything into some console wars bullshyt.
So it looks like it's worthy of a $70 purchase to you? I'll be waiting to get this at $40 or so. The major staff developing the game has either worked on a game I'm lukewarm on FFXV or is unproven. I own a PS5, XSX, and a PC. Nothing console wars about it to me. This looks like an ok game.