Sony Strikes out again with the Timed Exclusive: Forspoken looks like a Floppy Flop

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm not even dissing the game it looks alright but I've seen or heard nothing that's put it on my radar for a day one purchase. May it comes out and the reception changes that but as of now can't say I'm hyped for it.

Now tell me it's a Square Enix AAA game from Ito and you have my attention but he doesn't get AAA games anymore. Even Kitasie or Toriyama at least I have a feel for who they are and what they worked on. Obviously it wouldn't be from Nomura but if it was I'd be there day one.

Now if this was from Tabata as an original game he worked on from scratch it be more receptive to it also. This is however from his former team without him at the head and I think the director of this made one of the DLCs from XV. We'll see.
Team don’t matter so much to me.

To be honest I was hyped when the game first was announced merely for the fact it was A AAA game headed by a black woman.

Now the more they show/talk about it, the worse it looks.

And I say this as one of the few people here who defended/enjoyed FF15.

All I heard around here was how terrible a game it was and how square fell off.

This game look like a FF15 spinoff but worse in every way, but the same people on this site now defending this game and lashing out at anyone who’s honest about it :smh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You know better.

Don’t try and act like you and leasy haven’t been concern trolling this game for the past 3 weeks, talkin about some “yes, i will never play another non black written game again! This is unjust! DAMN THEM:damn:” yet you were both mute on the actual Harriet Tubman sailor moon game thread.

Stop it brother. You don’t even own a ps5 and you probably won’t for the unforeseeable future. You ain’t gotta go so hard.
I have not concern trolled anything.

The trailer came out and it looks bad period. That’s it. shyt looks like trashy

Now again. Let’s see you post me talking shyt about any Sony game before release. We just need one post. Should be easy :cheers:

and :mjlol: at sailor moon. I don’t do that weirdo shyt. If that game is having a black folks problem I wouldn’t know cause I give zero shyts about a sailor moon game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I have not concern trolled anything.

The trailer came out and it looks bad period. That’s it. shyt looks like trashy

Now again. Let’s see you post me talking shyt about any Sony game before release. We just need one post. Should be easy :cheers:

and :mjlol: at sailor moon. I don’t do that weirdo shyt. If that game is having a black folks problem I wouldn’t know cause I give zero shyts about a sailor moon game.

Your first two post in the original Forspoken/project athia thread

Knowing square, this won’t be out till 2028.:mjlol:

Sony stans :mjlol:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So it looks like it's worthy of a $70 purchase to you? I'll be waiting to get this at $40 or so. The major staff developing the game has either worked on a game I'm lukewarm on FFXV or is unproven. I own a PS5, XSX, and a PC. Nothing console wars about it to me. This looks like an ok game.
No game is worth $70 to me personally, but that doesn't mean I can't find it interesting looking. I just don't think your claim is true. It's no more hyped than any other AAA title from a developer like SE.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:unimpressed:
Your first two post in the original Forspoken/project athia thread
Why not post the full quote.

Knowing square, this won’t be out till 2028.:mjlol:

looks kinda interesting though:ehh:
Wasn’t even shade. It’s facts that square takes long as fukk to drop their games. FF15 took like 8 years from the day it was announced.

Second post was me laughing at you saying some stan shyt.

So as usual all you got is lies and hypocrisy.

This game don’t look good breh. Just let it go :unimpressed:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:unimpressed:
Why not post the full quote.

Wasn’t even shade. It’s facts that square takes long as fukk to drop their games. FF15 took like 8 years from the day it was announced.

Second post was me laughing at you saying some stan shyt.

So as usual all you got is lies and hypocrisy.

This game don’t look good breh. Just let it go :unimpressed:

The most likely scenario is we just keep going back and forth about it until it releases

If it truly looked wack to you, you’d probably just forget it existed. But we both know you wont do that. This is a game I’m interested in so I’m gonna keep posting about it.

Around we go

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2PO7HpX.gif

hqPfxeN.gif
This looks dope man. I don't know what the fukk these nikkas talking about.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The most likely scenario is we just keep going back and forth about it until it releases

If it truly looked wack to you, you’d probably just forget it existed. But we both know you wont do that. This is a game I’m interested in so I’m gonna keep posting about it.

Around we go

Again, only reason I’ve made as many posts as I have is cause the game interested me from the jump.

only reason you in here feverishly defending is cause you’ve already hitched your Sony stan hope to it.

I’ll probably continue to laugh at your pitiful stannary :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Again, only reason I’ve made as many posts as I have is cause the game interested me from the jump.

only reason you in here feverishly defending is cause you’ve already hitched your Sony stan hope to it.

I’ll probably continue to laugh at your pitiful stannary :mjlol:

You won’t have games to play next year so i would imagine so