Sony Strikes out again with the Timed Exclusive: Forspoken looks like a Floppy Flop

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Until I get my hands on the game I reserve judgement.

Nah, actually it looks shyt.

:troll:

Sorry, it looks like the best thing since sliced bread.

:troll:

If its a timed exclusive, wouldn't it look similar the Series consoles.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I always lean Sony......but that game looked whack way before those twitter gifs. I'll check out some reviews and if it turns out to be good, I'll get it when the prices drops.

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
ya this was noticeable months ago smh…this post is from september

i wondr why this happens so often

it feels like theres always a game or two every year that people say didnt look as good as the first time it was shown

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Three things that could hurt this game so far:

Shyt framerate

Wack enemy ai

Open-world gives off ffxv/ubisoft vibes instead of TES/Witcher/Fallout vibes

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Three things that could hurt this game so far:

Shyt framerate

Wack enemy ai

Open-world gives off ffxv/ubisoft vibes instead of TES/Witcher/Fallout vibes

the thing about open world games is you really know how they are until you play them’’this is from the other thread.

When we're not busy chasing the main mission, what will we be able to do on Athia, and how will combat work in such a vast world? These are just some of the doubts that, just like you, we have about Forspoken. The answer that we are given is unfortunately largely vague, except for one detail about the exploration very interesting.
T. T - The game world is unique, totally seamless, no loading. You'll be able to move wherever you want, and there are no situations where we'll restrict your scope, even in combat. As long as you can, you'll be able to enter and exit a battle at will.
The world of Athia, where Forspoken is set, has been brought to the brink of destruction and only one city is left standing. The rest has been pretty much devastated and this will be reflected in the game map and gameplay. Exploring Athia is the "side content" of Forspoken, its secondary mission, and in doing so you will be rewarded with lots of lore that among other things will tell what brought this enchanted land so close to the end. In Forspoken, exploring is a bit like solving a great mystery".

R.M - The game has a very strong story focus. You follow the stages of the story and they play out the way they were scripted. But we wanted to design the open world in such a way that the player can also experience something off the beaten track. There are large areas to explore and events when you get to certain places. You can expect a compelling story, but also the open world and events there surrounding it. You're not just supposed to stumble from one battle arena to the next, it also involves unearthing the secrets of previous civilizations and cultures that the rift has wiped out.

It sounds pretty robust to me

Last edited: