Sony Strikes out again with the Timed Exclusive: Forspoken looks like a Floppy Flop

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What am I supposed to gather from 5 seconds of gameplay?

No clue, breh. I don't know anything about this game at this point other than the writing for the main character is probably not great, based on that press event they did.

I don't like that you don't like what I like as much as I like it.
You should like everything I like.

And to force you to not like the thing you like that I don't like as much, I'm gonna post a bunch of tweets from trolls that don't like the thing that you like. Yeah, that'll do it. :jawalrus:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
yeah, let's listen to racist cacs who just want to rag on this game.
I thought we couldn't criticize games that aren't out yet, right craigset?

‘When discussing racist are you referring to the developers or Twitter users? I am pretty sure the racism comes from the developers

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2PO7HpX.gif

hqPfxeN.gif
Nah looks wack :mjlol::mjlol:

@Leasy said so:ufdup:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Forspoken now has controversy for being visually downgraded…

ya this was noticeable months ago smh…this post is from september

whoa this looks like a HUGE step down from the early “project athia” graphics display clips I saw…character movement looks dope but again (I’ve mentioned this before) the environment looks bland/uninspiring…anyway still a ways to go before this is released…it’s definitely not gonna be an automatic cop for me as yet…need to see more…I see why @ORDER_66 questioned the video game model…her face looked way more life-like in previous clips…it looks slightly odd here tho