Sony Strikes out again with the Timed Exclusive: Forspoken looks like a Floppy Flop

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So it looks like it's worthy of a $70 purchase to you? I'll be waiting to get this at $40 or so. The major staff developing the game has either worked on a game I'm lukewarm on FFXV or is unproven. I own a PS5, XSX, and a PC. Nothing console wars about it to me. This looks like an ok game.

Yep, it looks just as fun to me as it did when they first showed it. Fun traversal, fun combat and a departure from traditional JRPG fare

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sony stans be furious if there’s not universal praise for one of their “exclusives” and this one is timed.

Yall stanning is only needed for a limited time :mjlol:

It’s ok, y’all can let this one go. There’s better stuff to stan

Who made this thread? :leostare:

You and @Leasy trying to convince yourselves you not missing out seems more likely the case

You got your forza and halo for the year. Xbots can slink back into the shadows of irrelevancy until fall

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Who made this thread? :leostare:

You and @Leasy trying to convince yourselves you not missing out seems more likely the case

You got your forza and halo for the year. Xbots can slink back into the shadows of irrelevancy until fall
Breh. This your stan shyt.

From jump I was all in on the game. That’s the only reason I’m now still commenting on it. Cause I’m disappointed at how it turned out.

I’m not in the business of pretending to not like a game cause of what console it launches on. shyt ain’t even really an exclusive.

The game just looks bad. Real bad.

That’s the truth. Nobody but you saw that gameplay and was like :takedat:

I find Sony stans feverish defense of the game hilarious after how y’all behave about any game that has anything to do with Xbox.

Halo had a “bad” first showing(in hindsight it was way better than this) and y’all made memes and jokes for months. Still ain’t let that shyt go really.

This game comes out with a gameplay trailer that’s worse in every way and y’all runnin around talmbout “let’s wait till it comes out”

You nikkas are hilarious :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
ixE1_E.gif

We can see your post history

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
It's from the FFXV team without the FFXV director. The most noteworthy staff I heard of was Amy Hennig doing some writing and and Bear McCreary on the soundtrack. The directors of the project have nothing major of note to their name. Nor does the producer. Square Enix games don't usually have big tittied anime girls as the lead.

This game has a bit of hype because it's a Playstation exclusive so that raises its profile a bit.

I've been going back to Soul Reaver recently and

:wow:

Now I'm hyped. This game is more mainstream than that but should get some decent writing this time around in a game.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Sony stans be furious if there’s not universal praise for one of their “exclusives” and this one is timed.

Yall stanning is only needed for a limited time :mjlol:

It’s ok, y’all can let this one go. There’s better stuff to stan
I'm not even dissing the game it looks alright but I've seen or heard nothing that's put it on my radar for a day one purchase. May it comes out and the reception changes that but as of now can't say I'm hyped for it.

Now tell me it's a Square Enix AAA game from Ito and you have my attention but he doesn't get AAA games anymore. Even Kitasie or Toriyama at least I have a feel for who they are and what they worked on. Obviously it wouldn't be from Nomura but if it was I'd be there day one.

Now if this was from Tabata as an original game he worked on from scratch it be more receptive to it also. This is however from his former team without him at the head and I think the director of this made one of the DLCs from XV. We'll see.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Show me once calling a Sony game trash before release.

Just once :ufdup:

You know better.

Don’t try and act like you and leasy haven’t been concern trolling this game for the past 3 weeks, talkin about some “yes, i will never play another non black written game again! This is unjust! DAMN THEM:damn:” yet you were both mute on the actual Harriet Tubman sailor moon game thread.

Stop it, brother. You don’t even own a ps5 and you probably won’t for the unforeseeable future. You ain’t gotta go so hard.