Sony Strikes out again with the Timed Exclusive: Forspoken looks like a Floppy Flop

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Hell yeah, nothing like a bit of stereotypes in my games.

iu

COLE TRAIN BABY!

Lets not forget he’s also a retired football player :laff:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It stars a black girl so if you don’t like it then you probably hate back people in general. I mean, we tried to even give her a hip hoppy walk to really show off her black sass you know. Real authentic colored peopled stuff, only thing we took out was the chicken and watermelon attack which some of my colleagues felt was a little offensive. To each his own
These devs have no shame anymore :wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Team don’t matter so much to me.

To be honest I was hyped when the game first was announced merely for the fact it was A AAA game headed by a black woman.

Now the more they show/talk about it, the worse it looks.

And I say this as one of the few people here who defended/enjoyed FF15.

All I heard around here was how terrible a game it was and how square fell off.

This game look like a FF15 spinoff but worse in every way, but the same people on this site now defending this game and lashing out at anyone who’s honest about it :smh:
The director of a project is pretty important to the game. Hell it's important to all media projects.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The director of a project is pretty important to the game. Hell it's important to all media projects.
And Tabata is a shytty director, so why wouldn’t it be a good thing for him not to be on this? The only decent thing hes ever made was Crisis Core

4-A9726-D5-1-E47-4-FA1-B69-E-0-BD5982-AA715.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
And Tabata is a shytty director, so why wouldn’t it be a good thing for him not to be on this? The only decent thing hes ever made was Crisis Core

4-A9726-D5-1-E47-4-FA1-B69-E-0-BD5982-AA715.jpg
He was the one that pulled Versus XIII out of the fire and turned it into a deliverable product. Giving him a new IP I'd be curious to see what he'd do with it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
He was the one that pulled Versus XIII out of the fire and turned it into a deliverable product. Giving him a new IP I'd be curious to see what he'd do with it.

He pulled it out the fire and tossed it into a smoldering lava pit.

He’s making his own AAA game right now so we’ll see what he does with full creative freedom

The first project — a high-speed and experimental RPG — has already finished pre-production. He describes it as an evolved version of Final Fantasy Type-0, which he directed in 2011. Similar to Final Fantasy Type-0, he condensed the RPG experience so that one playthrough will not take a long time. However, because of the shorter play time and multiplayer function, it will have replayability value.

The second game has just started production and is an AAA game. It is a nomadic RPG that is an evolved version of Final Fantasy XV. He describes it as a large-scale game that will focus on free exploration, similar to how nomads lived in the earlier days of humanity.

I’m sure they will be far better than Forspoken :francis:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

You fukking fumblebots had the nerve
The audacity the gall to shyt on Forspoken when yall had this in the chamber :mjcry:

I enjoyed the hell out of Forspoken and currently finishing it up :mjgrin: right now you fukking bots maN awww man. :mjcry:

3bd242c7e74ae20e8073603b772eda0a7a0115b4_hq.gif

I can NEVER forgive you xbots. I ain’t stopping this war till yall precious crap box IS DEAD:damn: