Sony says the PS5 is entering the latter stage of its life cycle

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My only problem was the fact that a 3rd of that life cycle included a time when it was near impossible to get one for less than double the retail price.
Came in here to say this. It feels like it’s only really been out for two years because you just couldn’t find one before.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
shyt wasn't even readily available for like the first 2 years of it's life
My backlog is crazy so the games were aight to me
Yeah I'm slowly working through my backlog so I'm not having a games issue like others. I always wonder how people have so much time to run through the games like that and still do adult stuff

Daps
Reppin
NULL
not selling well but people were paying hundreds of extra dollars for like 2 years to get one. something isn't adding up and im not believing the chip shortage was the only reason

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Because both companies hemorrhage a metric FKTON of money on hardware sales and rnd up front. Each new unit first 2 years of each console release tag a net loss of $200-300. Cut that in half with M$ engineers and release a cobranded console with 2 different style controllers and it’s a wrap.
If Xbox dies though... Would it matter? They'd corner the market anyway

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
heh @ the setup to position themselves for a new console and bilk consolers for them at 800 a pop

it's cutting edge tech, quadruple-A games only, it'll bake you brownies in Thursdays :damn: