Sony says the PS5 is entering the latter stage of its life cycle

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Y'all crazy if you don't think there's been any games. 2023 was a top 5ish year for gaming :ahh:

Then we get Tekken 8, FFVII Rebirth and Dragon's Dogma 2 in back to back to back months :wow:

Back in the PS1/PS2 era, you gotten 3 Tekken games and 3-4 Final Fantasy games per gen. Now, you get 1 per gen if lucky :ld:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Idk if it’s me getting older or newer consoles just have boring ass games

I do wish they added more PS2 games on the stores because my shyt been collecting dust for the longest. shyt my PS3 still fun as hell when I do hook it up though
No one has been able to tell me why they can’t release FFNY, True Crime and a bunch of other PS2 games on the PSN :dwillhuh:

We need new True Crime games, they was dope and with new gen would be a dope GTA type game while waiting for 6 :ehh:

Also should bring MUA back instead of these superhero games most end up not liking :hhh:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Wtf are these dumbasses talking about. It was only a year or two ago you couldn't make enough for everyone to get one..

And literally fukk all games have come out for the ps5?!

So you saying you gearing up for a ps6 already?! Gtfoh pal

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Wtf are these dumbasses talking about. It was only a year or two ago you couldn't make enough for everyone to get one..

And literally fukk all games have come out for the ps5?!

So you saying you gearing up for a ps6 already?! Gtfoh pal
Yeah I'd be very surprised if the PS6 comes out before Christmas 2028/2029.

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
Back in the PS1/PS2 era, you gotten 3 Tekken games and 3-4 Final Fantasy games per gen. Now, you get 1 per gen if lucky :ld:
We've already gotten 2 Final Fantasy games this gen already with 16 and Rebirth coming out in a few weeks and tekken has only been dropping every few years now for a while

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
No one has been able to tell me why they can’t release FFNY, True Crime and a bunch of other PS2 games on the PSN :dwillhuh:

We need new True Crime games, they was dope and with new gen would be a dope GTA type game while waiting for 6 :ehh:

Also should bring MUA back instead of these superhero games most end up not liking :hhh:
the studios who owned certain titles don’t exist anymore, soundtrack issues, licensing, etc

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
you seem very stressed lately, you good my man ? dont be in shambles
I'm enjoying this .

What you Talkin about.

This is Victory Lap

Xbots on social media feeling betrayed and furious. Been laughing at Dem bozos all.week. 😂

Meanwhile I'm running with the Coli brehs on Helldivers. Remember that "flop" :sas2:

Today is the culmination of calling out delusion finally coming to reality.

Time to celebrate. I need you on the turntables

:dj2:

edit: GTA6 PS5 and hopefully PS5 Pro Bundles will sell like cooked crack. No cross platform for PS4 and Xbox One consoles is when people will stop crying cause they know damn well they aren't missing out and finally upgrade. :unimpressed:

Last edited:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

The music licensing. All of that was licensed for physical distribution. Put it on PSN and they would probably have to pay again for all the music and likenesses.