Sony says the PS5 is entering the latter stage of its life cycle

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Aye, that's cool. Just don't complain when corporations lock shyt down. Microsoft tried it with the Xbox One, no used games and always online with DRM software. Y'all think it's bad now with $70 games? :francis:

I'll definitely be building a PC, gaming ain't what it uses to be. Too many folks supporting bad practices

Building a PC to.. buy physical games? Is this 1997?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
No one has been able to tell me why they can’t release FFNY, True Crime and a bunch of other PS2 games on the PSN :dwillhuh:

We need new True Crime games, they was dope and with new gen would be a dope GTA type game while waiting for 6 :ehh:

Also should bring MUA back instead of these superhero games most end up not liking :hhh:
Money... You can't just throw them on there. You have to sign new deals, contracts and all that. Fat Joe said it or some rapper... How they'll never do it cause now they gotta pay each rapper and for all the songs again and it's gonna be so much money, the nikkas who do care, ain't gonna make it back up in profit

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Wtf are these dumbasses talking about. It was only a year or two ago you couldn't make enough for everyone to get one..

And literally fukk all games have come out for the ps5?!

So you saying you gearing up for a ps6 already?! Gtfoh pal
That's not what he said... Problem is, most people take the Coli's word for it and it's usually wrong as hell

If someone on here posts an article or tweet, go to the link and read it yourself.. You'll find the title was clickbait in the first place

Daps
My only problem was the fact that a 3rd of that life cycle included a time when it was near impossible to get one for less than double the retail price.
True...this cycle feels really short because so many couldn't cop for a long time.

I stayed up late on launch night in Nov 2020 and picked it up from Target the next day. Normally wait a year or two to get new consoles but I KNEW this thing was gonna be a shyt show. Ended up copping a bunch for family and friends, mainly Best Buy & Target.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Wtf are these dumbasses talking about. It was only a year or two ago you couldn't make enough for everyone to get one..

And literally fukk all games have come out for the ps5?!

So you saying you gearing up for a ps6 already?! Gtfoh pal

The PS5 era is playing PS4 games at 60FPS :mjlol:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
If there’s no games wtf have I been playing.

I’m having a blast. Last 6 months I done beat ff16, SM2, Jedi Survivor, Resident evil 8. Prolly play FF7 intermission and then cop rebirth at the end of the month. Movie games™ keeping me fed. :manny:

I also bought Elden ring for the second time (on steam, first was for ps5). I swear imma beat that game one day. :mjlol:

Helldrivers 2 just dropped and ppl seem to be having fun with that.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
all yall talkin shyt about GOATStation will be right there next year buying a PS5 when GTA6 drops.

Another Sony exclusive :smugfavre: (by default LMAO)

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Who's we? Xbox and PlayStation will be releasing their exclusives on PC. Just two coyotes fighting over a deer carcass meanwhile the wolf is in the bushes like
250462906167170e0282b98ab706f08f.gif
Niqqa I got a asus rog zephyrus g14
full