Sony loving the crew... Sea Of Thieves best selling PS game for May 2024

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nope. They make games for everyone.

Sony is blindly following them.
That doesn't stop them from being a 1st party developer :mjlol:

I'm really trying to see the angle y'all are trying to get it?

Microsoft controls there 1st party studio and developers, meaning they are first party developers. They also are publishing games to third party platforms, meaning they are third-party developer and publisher to those platforms.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Wild that the only notable sales achievements xbox has had this year have been selling games on playstation

HB2 the only first party game released came and went like a dry fart, didn’t even leave a scent

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Wild that the only notable sales achievements xbox has had this year have been selling games on playstation

HB2 the only first party game released came and went like a dry fart, didn’t even leave a scent

:russ: You can trying to make this a negative on Microsoft part when it’s not. You trying to hard. A 6 year old game that sold millions on a console 6 years ago is now a top selling title on Sony. How is that a lost?

You get 70 percent off top on your competitor platform to fund your Gamepass and Ecosystem.

Yall weird on here

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Idk how we got xbots tryna champion weird ass games like Palworld and Sea of Thieves

When this is the lame shyt y'all are playing, I'm not surprised y'all chose Xbox over literally any other platform :heh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:russ: You can trying to make this a negative on Microsoft part when it’s not. You trying to hard. A 6 year old game that sold millions on a console 6 years ago is now a top selling title on Sony. How is that a lost?

You get 70 percent off top on your competitor platform to fund your Gamepass and Ecosystem.

Yall weird on here

Playstation players get xbox games (a lot of games they recently bought 3rd party publishers for)

Buying games isn’t some taboo thing on playstation that it’s embarrassing for us. Happy for people that bought Sea of Theives if it means i get games like DOOM, Fable, Blade,ES6 etc. on PS5. I hope when they port Starfield it does 5 Milly :yeshrug:

I’ll continue to buy the games im interested in without needing to own multiple consoles. Thats the ideal situation for me, owning an xbox for 3 games is not.

We all stopped viewing xbox as competition when they announced those first 4 games. We look at them like how we view Ubisoft and Activision before they were bought. Just another company putting games on playstation. If it means you get to have them on a subscription service, cool Literally no one cares about gamepass here

Last edited:

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Idk how we got xbots tryna champion weird ass games like Palworld and Sea of Thieves

When this is the lame shyt y'all are playing, I'm not surprised y'all chose Xbox over literally any other platform :heh:

You joking but these the games Sony is trying to mimic. Those games are long term success stories and money. Palword has up to 12 million Xbox players Sea of Theives has over 13 seasons of content. You can’t name one Sony GAAS or title close

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Microsoft owns palworld?

Now if i tell you how much players play Genshin Impact on playstation, is that not the same thing?

I was quoting the sir in the previous post talking about GaAS and mentioned Palword along with Sea of Thieves.

Overall those games are successful compared to Sony titles such as GOT, God of War etc…

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I was quoting the sir in the previous post talking about GaAS and mentioned Palword along with Sea of Thieves.

Overall those games are successful compared to Sony titles such as GOT, God of War etc…

Cool, I’m glad i don’t need an xbox to play them if i ever decide to:yeshrug: