Sony loving the crew... Sea Of Thieves best selling PS game for May 2024

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Access to tens of dozens of games digitally that I can play across multiple platforms for under 20 bucks a month currently.

I'll take that deal

But you’re still buying games outside the service. You said you bought Rebirth, Stellar Blade, Unicorn Overlord, and Ronin this year, thats alredy another 200+ dollars of games.😂

Knowing you, you probably bought paper mario also

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Here

WJ4T2DF4YRA2VAXRMZKB23SL4E.png

:mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laff: I'm still trying to understand the point of this thread and how is this an L for anyone?
A game comes to Playstation, people bought it.

A couple of years ago said game was talked about as some sort of software that the competition(Sony) didn't have, now Sony has it... So?
Any sensible person would see that those who cheered and stanned this game's success as an exclusive that Sony stans "didn't" have are the ones who lost :yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:laff: I'm still trying to understand the point of this thread and how is this an L for anyone?
A game comes to Playstation, people bought it.

A couple of years ago said game was talked about as some sort of software that the competition(Sony) didn't have, now Sony has it... So?
Any sensible person would see that those who cheered and stanned this game's success as an exclusive that Sony stans "didn't" have are the ones who lost :yeshrug:
Be a waiting ass nikka brehs :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Be a waiting ass nikka brehs :mjlol:

Isn’t that your philosophy? 🤔

Yup, it ain’t even “waiting” if i got hella shyt to play anyway.

Like Jedi Survivor came out last year to a bunch of complaints about performance. I was interested at launch but also had other stuff to play anyway so i just decided to wait on it.

The game is fixed now and out on gamepass.

But somehow in this thread sony stan’s would like you to belive the people that paid $70 for a halfway broken game got the better deal/experince.

Console wars got these dudes broken. Literally advocating for more expensive and worse shyt just so they don’t have to admit gamepass is a good deal. :smh:

Pouring Jelly on yourself.

Too many games coming out everyday.

No way you are playing them all day one.

You buy the worst version of them at full price, then play them when they are better and cheaper later.

Sounds crazy to me :hubie:

Ain’t you the most waiting ass nikka here? :sas1:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Wild that the only notable sales achievements xbox has had this year have been selling games on playstation

HB2 the only first party game released came and went like a dry fart, didn’t even leave a scent
I like how you pretend Palworld doesnt exist. Its the boogeyman to you :laff:

Sony hasnt had a hit in 2024, xbox has had a few.

Sony only notable game in 2024, 70% of the sales are on PC :laff: