Sony loving the crew... Sea Of Thieves best selling PS game for May 2024

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I guess we all a bunch of waiting ass nikkas, we been waiting since 2019 for Stellar Blade, 2020 for Rebirth etc.
Rather a waiter than a philanthropist with meager beginnings. :troll:

Isn’t that your philosophy? 🤔

Ain’t you the most waiting ass nikka here? :sas1:
I never claimed otherwise.

Y’all did tho. Your stanary is based on not being a “waiting ass nikka”

Come to find out, you wait like the rest of us. :wow:

Non need for PS hardware anymore, i’ll just get it on switch/pc :banderas:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Idk how we got xbots tryna champion weird ass games like Palworld and Sea of Thieves

When this is the lame shyt y'all are playing, I'm not surprised y'all chose Xbox over literally any other platform :heh:
:gucci: looks like Sony stans love xbox style judging by the PSN chart :umad: How you throw Sea of Thieves "weird ass game" on xbots, when its the top selling game on pLaystation :laff: thats weirdo behavior

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You joking but these the games Sony is trying to mimic. Those games are long term success stories and money. Palword has up to 12 million Xbox players Sea of Theives has over 13 seasons of content. You can’t name one Sony GAAS or title close
Destiny.

:mjlol:

Make up your mind, 6 months ago it was “Sony only makes movie games”

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But you’re still buying games outside the service. You said you bought Rebirth, Stellar Blade, Unicorn Overlord, and Ronin this year, thats alredy another 200+ dollars of games.😂

Knowing you, you probably bought paper mario also
I've bought more than that, but it just sounds like gamepass doesn't stop people from buying games is what you saying :ohhh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Helldivers fan base and sales came from PC. Console boys wasn’t playing that game and is not now. shyt dying fast as fukk.

Just like sea of Theives selling better on ps5 than xbox, Infact i don’t think xbox is a lead platform for any of their games :deadrose:

And if this is dying what do you consider the xbox games charting below it 🤔

IMG_3882

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Helldivers fan base and sales came from PC. Console boys wasn’t playing that game and is not now. shyt dying fast as fukk.
Now Helldivers 2 didn't sell any PS5 versions. The game that was in the top 3 on PS5 for 3 months in a row. Nah, all PC

I'll leave y'all alone now. Folks in here talking about Spider Man 2 and PSN users like it came out on PS4.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Just like sea of Theives selling better on ps5 than xbox, Infact i don’t think xbox is a lead platform for any of their games :deadrose:

And if this is dying what do you consider the xbox games charting below it 🤔

IMG_3882
Isnt today the big patch day for Helldivers ? What did that look like a week ago :pachaha:

shyt only had 17k players playing before the patch :pachaha:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Isnt today the big patch day for Helldivers ? What did that look like a week ago :pachaha:

shyt only had 17k players playing before the patch :pachaha:
How's Palworld doing? For all the folks that talk about "Y'all don't play games" folks here is who y'all are talking about.

Ol I only play Apex Legends ass folks