Sony loving the crew... Sea Of Thieves best selling PS game for May 2024

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Microsoft eating and we as gamers eat. Sony will have to be mindful releasing their titles around Microsoft on their own system. Sony fanboys not use to titles that is not 3rd person father figure gay shyt. Microsoft got that shyt locked with different genres.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony better start locking down 3rd party games like crazy again. If they want to be continue to be dominant in the future.:mjpls:

That or make there way right back to Japan and bring in the kinda of stuff that will always be difficult for Xbox to lockdown and create

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Microsoft eating and we as gamers eat. Sony will have to be mindful releasing their titles around Microsoft on their own system. Sony fanboys not use to titles that is not 3rd person father figure gay shyt. Microsoft got that shyt locked with different genres.
:troll:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Players love Sea of Thieves because it allows you to bully new players indiscriminately, which is atypical of an MMO-like game.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Well at least Playstation got that 30%. :whew:

And Microsoft getting 70 percent on a supposed competitor platform. You guys trying to spin this shyt sound so lame with no investments in this :dead:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Oh is that what that means :laff:
So then you do love Xbox games :youngsabo:

Anyways, maybe releasing more of our B titles will encourage Sony Stan's to gravitate to Gamepass
giphy.gif

Played a bit with my son. It's cool but it isn't something I'll latch onto unless I play with him. Good pick up game for bonding purposes
It's an extremely deep game that doesn't force you to learn everything to enjoy it. But if you can get Crew together, it becomes something greater. Same with grounded. I'd argue a 3rd of all games don't get the proper recognition because gamers are looking to be wowed at hello