Sony isn't playing fair man...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:russell:

If it was that important X1's would've been flying off the shelves.
Yo I meant to ask... you just reminded me when you mention shelves. Have you been to a bestbuy recently?
Mine remodeled and substantially shrunk their video game section and movie section. It was shockingly much smaller than what it was. Enough to worry me about the way I’ve been shopping. I’d hate to have to get in the habit of having everything shipped to my house.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo I meant to ask... you just reminded me when you mention shelves. Have you been to a bar buy recently?
Mine remodeled and substantially shrunk their video game section and movie section. It was shockingly much smaller than what it was. Enough to worry me about the way I’ve been shopping. I’d hate to have to get in the habit of having everything shipped to my house.
Nah must've been a specific best buy.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
2018 is bout to be something special. I can feel it, Might be 2007 all over again

God Of War
Last of Us 2
Spiderman
Shadow of the colossus
Metroid Prime 4
Pokemon
Kingdom Hearts 3

All confirmed for 2018. God damn.

tenor.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
They don't have 1 successful new IP this gen that is getting a sequel....not one.

With MS, if it doesn't fly off the shelves and sells multiple millions, it gets thrown in the bushes. They've shown this.

Their 1st party offerings are still :snoop: and that is ridiculous 16 years later man. Where are their studios? Where Craig Mack? Where Loon? Where Shyne?

Damn shame Xbox fanbase doesn't support the few new shyts that MS does try too.

Spiderman won't be trash - Insomniac are good devs
TLOU2 - Naughty nuff said
Ghost of Tsushima - Sucker Punch are good devs
GOW - Sony Santa Monica
Detroit - Quantic Dream - another proven dev
Ori 2 drops soon, Forza Horizon 2 brought the visuals, the foundation was already set. Halo 5 is not the halo of old, new story, new developers and I love it. You haven't played it but I do recall you and others excited to play Killzone: Shadow fall. So you don't really care if a game is good, you just want it Sony :francis:

Speaking of Sony, let's look at your list. All sequels to the 10th power, then 2 interactive movie games which is fukkboy shyt. I thought Detroit sounded/looked cool til I saw the trailer today with my girl. She was like "why the fukk would anybody wanna play a game about domestic abuse?" And I'm like :manny: Can't wait till the slavery game comes out :troll:. You all mention the ghost game which was all CGI. GTFOH with THAT bullshyt, we been doing this for almost 2 decades now, the cgi shyt is a bad look in 2017.

And what sequels on Sony this gen are great? Knack 2? Bloodborne isn't your type of game, you wanna name that potential sequel as special :laff: you even play horizon yet? I mean, you been hyping that game up even before you finished the tutorial. Never heard you speak on it after the exposal, sohh I'm 100% certain you didn't put much time into it. Would you like me to post the receipts :whistle:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Ori 2 drops soon, Forza Horizon 2 brought the visuals, the foundation was already set. Halo 5 is not the halo of old, new story, new developers and I love it. You haven't played it but I do recall you and others excited to play Killzone: Shadow fall. So you don't really care if a game is good, you just want it Sony :francis:

Speaking of Sony, let's look at your list. All sequels to the 10th power, then 2 interactive movie games which is fukkboy shyt. I thought Detroit sounded/looked cool til I saw the trailer today with my girl. She was like "why the fukk would anybody wanna play a game about domestic abuse?" And I'm like :manny: Can't wait till the slavery game comes out after that. You all mention the ghost game which was all CGI. GTFOH with THAT bullshyt, we been doing this for almost 2 decades now, the cgi shyt is a bad look in 2017.

And what sequels on Sony this gen are great? Knack 2? Bloodborne isn't your type of game, you wanna name that potential sequel as special :laff: you even play horizon yet? I mean, you been hyping that game up even before you finished the tutorial. Never heard you speak on it after the exposal, sohh I'm 100% certain you didn't put much time into it. Would you like me to post the receipts :whistle:

I finished Bloodborne. My sons played Knack 1 and 2 (got that come up with the free Knack 2).

But keep up the good fight though. Peace.