Sony isn't playing fair man...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Oh and you have proof that 'they' are lying huh? :camby:

Old "I've never seen such good graphics in my life, they must be cgi right? Right??? :mjcry:" ass motherfukker.
Bruh :stop: You really, really really trying to play the cgi game in 2017 :gucci:
Maybe you are "new" to this rodeo but these info I speak is OLD NEWS and is considered common sense to those who follow gaming and the tactics used by each company during that process. I mentioned uncharted 4 because naughty dog has been the most flagrant about that technique. We've discussed this here, it's been talked about on neogaf. In-engine is not = to in-game :ufdup: When they lied about uncharted 3 selling 3.3million on day one you guys believed that lie as well but neogaf uncovered that lie. How do you remember history tho, as the game flopping or it selling as much as they got caught lying about? Real question ...
Xbots all over this thread arguing away their pain :dead:
Early looks at unfinished games is not something we approve of over at Xbox, making older games play like new games is great but let's act like cgi from an unfinished game is more important than feeling true power starting next week :umad:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Yeah, the original game was for the PS2. A remastered version came out for the PS3 and now another improved version is coming for the PS4.

You said they are remaking the same game again? Do you know what remake even means? :gucci:

SOTC has never been remade.

im going by what im being told
and asking questions cause im trying to figure out why people are hype about a game thats been remade, is it cause its for ps4 now
?
i also asked if it was like the master chief collection

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
im going by what im being told
and asking questions cause im trying to figure out why people are hype about a game thats been remade, is it cause its for ps4 now
?
i also asked if it was like the master chief collection
Pretty straight forward questions, the reluctancy to answer is the answer :win:

Chef

All Star
Daps
You can’t front that’s some heat they’re showing. No matter what your platform is, one of these games for your attention. :ehh: You also can’t front on Sony’s 1st party. They got their own franchises but Sony lets them breathe and do something else now and then.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I wasn't hating on Spider-Man idiots. I own a fukking PS4 and an xbox one S AND a Nintendo Switch I just copped. I asked a simple question about QTEs because I don't like them ruining my experience

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
the sad thing is, all his exclusive Sony piff could have been Nintendo's had they agreed to that partnership

Imagine Sony first party IPs and Nintendo's first party IPs all on one console

N1ggas in an alternative universe are eating good right now

:wow:
everything would have been different though. Sony invested in those IPs to compete with Nintendo. if they were partners, Sony probably would have stuck to just making the hardware

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Detroit made by the same people that made Heavy Rain?

I can't do another depressing game after playing that shyt. :mjcry: