Sony isn't playing fair man...

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They still showed gameplay.

All the trailers showed gameplay with the exception of the new Sucker Punch and TLOU2 which are almost certainly 2019 games.

I presume Sony let's the developers choose where to go with what to show. Days Gone has been gameplay heavy, Naughty Dog seem to prefer cut-scene stuff first to push the story and God of War, Spiderman and Detroit has been a mix.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
All the trailers showed gameplay with the exception of the new Sucker Punch and TLOU2 which are almost certainly 2019 games.

I presume Sony let's the developers choose where to go with what to show. Days Gone has been gameplay heavy, Naughty Dog seem to prefer cut-scene stuff first to push the story and God of War, Spiderman and Detroit has been a mix.
Only game I was talking about was the sucker punch one.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh ok.

Personally I don't see the issue with Sony showing games a couple of years in advance to get hype and attention rolling, and basically to also get mass feedback. Throwing in the fact that Sony's first party games are more single player, story focused and I don't see a problem with cut-scene trailer first and gameplay trailers after.

It's only an issue for companies who might have to cancel/radically alter first party games well into their development.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
People really hyped over CGI :stopitslime:

How do you speak on Microsoft when you purposely ignore what they present. You can't speak on how well they are doing, you're oblivious to the platform. So let me remind you of a few things...

There was a show in Paris today, so that's why you can name a handful of games, yesterday you couldn't :sitdown: some of those games won't hit till ps5 if ps5 releases anytime soon. You guys claimed 2018 :smugbiden: and you think Xbox doesn't have a Ton of titles in development and already announced?
Crackdown 3, state of decay 2, sea of thieves, super Lucky's tale, sunset overdrive 2, below, halo 6, Xbox enhanced games, the last ride, ashen, Ori 2, player unknowns battlegrounds just to name a few. Here's an exclusive for the coli. The Xbox originals was hand picked for a reason, ALL OF THEM :dame: A new Ninja Gaiden drops Oct.30, Crimson skies 2 is slated for early 2019, and Microsoft has had exclusive star wars games before, Obi-wan launched with the OG Xbox, kotor 1,2 as well. 360 had the Kinect star wars game :patrice: can't confirm but be on the lookout. Also, a new conker is supposedly in the works and battletoads. Not every game I mentioned will see the light or be good. But it's a damn good list and its real :win:

:to:

You can't make a remake 2 weeks after the original goes on sale
When did they announce sunset overdrive 2?