Sony isn't playing fair man...

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do. I’m exaggerating my real point to yank a few chains for the hell of it. I’m grabbing one game, using it as a joke to vent my frustration with Sony about a different, but related issue I have with them which is the lack of backwards compatibility.

Thats cool breh but you are distracting everyone from the real purpose of this thread aka Sony has games for days.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I finished Bloodborne. My sons played Knack 1 and 2 (got that come up with the free Knack 2).

But keep up the good fight though. Peace.
You said Microsoft had put out no titles worthy of sequels this gen.

Ori
Ryse
Sunset overdrive
Quantum break
Killer instinct which gets a new version every 10months :umad:
Cuphead

The issue with your question is Xbox maintains excellent sequels to their top franchises. Halo, Forza and Gears are getting better while the Sony counterparts of Killzone, Gran Turismo and uncharted have all gotten worse. To avoid talking about this you prop up some other title you'll never play and act like you're happy playing checkers. Your original reason for having a ps4 is now an Xbox advantage. So if you live and die by Sony exclusives then Sony is the system for you. If you prefer Madden and battlefield? Any fps, any contact sports games? Online gaming in general, then you'd rather have an Xbox one X.

I've seen your receipts, did studies, took data analysis. You are an Xbox gamer and YOU know it. EA access it's awaiting your arrival bruh :handshake:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
What's an example of a false remake?
Shadow of the colossus :troll:
Jokes aside:
I think there’s different degrees to a remake. It’s not an all or nothing sort of thing. Metal gear solid twin snakes was a remake but it was still identical to the original in terms of content. It had completely re-recorded voice acting and controls. No additional levels, weapons, or bosses though.
Gears of War ultimate was a graphics overhaul to make it look new. So was halo 2 in the mcc.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You said Microsoft had put out no titles worthy of sequels this gen.

Ori
Ryse
Sunset overdrive
Quantum break
Killer instinct which gets a new version every 10months :umad:
Cuphead

The issue with your question is Xbox maintains excellent sequels to their top franchises. Halo, Forza and Gears are getting better while the Sony counterparts of Killzone, Gran Turismo and uncharted have all gotten worse. To avoid talking about this you prop up some other title you'll never play and act like you're happy playing checkers. Your original reason for having a ps4 is now an Xbox advantage. So if you live and die by Sony exclusives then Sony is the system for you. If you prefer Madden and battlefield? Any fps, any contact sports games? Online gaming in general, then you'd rather have an Xbox one X.

I've seen your receipts, did studies, took data analysis. You are an Xbox gamer and YOU know it. EA access it's awaiting your arrival bruh :handshake:
Agree except for the uncharted shot. 4 and lost legacy are very dope. Also, quantum break was mediocre. I’d rather have an Alan wake reboot or sequel.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Agree except for the uncharted shot. 4 and lost legacy are very dope.
I personally love uncharted the series, even 3. Part 3 taughtme more than any game in history how the climate of the industry is. Uncharted 2 was so great that when uncharted 3 dropped and most of the Sony gamers in here passed on it? I was floored by that. I think mass effect 3dropped around the same time and most acted like they'd wait. Then the one negative review dropped and the excuses started coming from everywhere. Then Sony lied on sales of it, people left the company due to creative differences and recently sexually harassment (man on man :picard:) so when I finally got to try uncharted 4 it didn't feel like uncharted of old. It felt the last of us like which I don't like. I'll have to play thru it before I can drop a full opinion but from what I've played, read and observed others say? It's a prettier uncharted 3mixed with a splash of tlou. I was hoping for uncharted 2 on steroids, guess tomb raider is back on top of the genre :francis:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I personally love uncharted the series, even 3. Part 3 taughtme more than any game in history how the climate of the industry is. Uncharted 2 was so great that when uncharted 3 dropped and most of the Sony gamers in here passed on it? I was floored by that. I think mass effect 3dropped around the same time and most acted like they'd wait. Then the one negative review dropped and the excuses started coming from everywhere. Then Sony lied on sales of it, people left the company due to creative differences and recently sexually harassment (man on man :picard:) so when I finally got to try uncharted 4 it didn't feel like uncharted of old. It felt the last of us like which I don't like. I'll have to play thru it before I can drop a full opinion but from what I've played, read and observed others say? It's a prettier uncharted 3mixed with a splash of tlou. I was hoping for uncharted 2 on steroids, guess tomb raider is back on top of the genre :francis:
Nah uc4 is dope. The build up is too slow which is my major criticism. The pay off is great though overall. Rise of the tomb raider was dope too though. I don’t know if one is necessarily better than the other. I think they’re both different enough to exist in their own seperate spaces.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U played Uncharted 3 on a PS3 u rented from Blockbuster. U was always getting online on your own terms knowin u ain't have a ps3 :laff:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
No lie; I kinda regret not getting a PS4.

I loved XBox 360 and my X1. Had a PS3 for a year and it died. But, I would've been better off tryin PS4.

I was a PSX and PS2 kid :mjcry:

I wanna come back home.