Sony isn't playing fair man...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
nikka it’s not a remaster if they redoing the game from the ground up graphically. Lol. That’s a remake. MGS Twin Snakes was a MGS1 remake. RE Remake was a remake. What the hell is going on in this section. Seems like everybody just buggin. Lol
Yeah. Redoing “from the ground up”.:mjlol:
Put that game next to Horizon zero dawn and tell me they’re remaking it “from the ground up”.:mjlol:
In all seriouness though...spend ya’ll money how you want. Just know you’re gonna catch jokes for buying the same exact game again with prettier graphics and absolutely ZERO additional content. Xbox offers this free of charge. That’s all I’m saying.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Y’all will chastise XBOX Stans for being hype about halo and gears of war SEQUELS and in the same breathe drop to your knees and thank your lord and savior Sony for selling you PS3 and PS2 games with a PS4 logo on it. :mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Yeah. Redoing “from the ground up”.:mjlol:
Put that game next to Horizon zero dawn and tell me they’re remaking it “from the ground up”.:mjlol:
In all seriouness though...spend ya’ll money how you want. Just know you’re gonna catch jokes for buying the same exact game again with prettier graphics and absolutely ZERO additional content. Xbox offers this free of charge. That’s all I’m saying.
nikka do u make games? Do u know what it takes to remake a whole game? Why would I put it up against Horizon? A complete new IP? It’s a remake. Not a new IP. But also not a remaster. It’s as simple as that. Are u really tryna sit here and make this dishonest ass argument u tryna make?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
nikka do u make games? Do u know what it takes to remake a whole game? Why would I put it up against Horizon? A complete new IP? It’s a remake. Not a new IP. But also not a remaster. It’s as simple as that. Are u really tryna sit here and make this dishonest ass argument u tryna make?
Y’all will chastise XBOX Stans for being hype about halo and gears of war SEQUELS and in the same breathe drop to your knees and thank your lord and savior Sony for selling you PS3 and PS2 games with a PS4 logo on it. :mjlol:
“And that’s all I have to say about that” - Forest Gump

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Shadow of Collosus is/was a great game. People not shytting on Xbox for Halo. For one. People were MAD hype about the MCC that came out until they found out how broken it was at launch. The same way people will be more excited about a Resident Evil 2 Remake from the ground up rather than a new COD sequel. People have zero issue with the complete remake of classic games. People have an issue with the fact that it seems like that’s damn near ALL Microsoft gets is the same sequels over and over. It’s about the bigger picture. If nikkas got a Halo sequel in the midst of a bunch of other fire. I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t mind it. Plus Halo stillgets mad love. I went to the midnight launch and stood in line for Halo 4. And that was one of the lackluster ones overall. I have both MCC and Halo 5 as well. shyt even with all of this said. If one of the ONLY new games shown was SOC Remake I’m pretty sure people would be disappointed. It’s the entire package that got people excited.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Devil's advocate. The Order 1886 happened. People hyped the hell out of that game and it was a complete failure that Sony quickly buried like it never even happened.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just know you’re gonna catch jokes for buying the same exact game again with prettier graphics and absolutely ZERO additional content. Xbox offers this free of charge. That’s all I’m saying.
Oh so Xbox lets you pop in Halo 2 for Xbox and it magically upgrades to Halo MCC?:ohhh: !!

I'm about to buy a Xbox One with Gears of War 1 for the OG Xbox and get Gears Ulimate Edition!!! :blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Here I have something for you..

:stopitslime:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Shadow of Collosus is/was a great game. People not shytting on Xbox for Halo. For one. People were MAD hype about the MCC that came out until they found out how broken it was at launch. The same way people will be more excited about a Resident Evil 2 Remake from the ground up rather than a new COD sequel. People have zero issue with the complete remake of classic games. People have an issue with the fact that it seems like that’s damn near ALL Microsoft gets is the same sequels over and over. It’s about the bigger picture. If nikkas got a Halo sequel in the midst of a bunch of other fire. I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t mind it. Plus Halo stillgets mad love. I went to the midnight launch and stood in line for Halo 4. And that was one of the lackluster ones overall. I have both MCC and Halo 5 as well. shyt even with all of this said. If one of the ONLY new games shown was SOC Remake I’m pretty sure people would be disappointed. It’s the entire package that got people excited.
Remakes are straight breh. I myself love the opportunity to go back and relive the classics. I’m pressing all the Stan buttons because it keeps getting a reaction.
If you want my 100% honest truth response here it is, no stannery, no jokes:
IMO Microsoft is hitting it out of the park with their backwards compatibility initiative. Sony is going to catch hell from me (by way of jokes) until they follow suit. Why? Because I love their games. I have every major console released, and never trade in games. My collection is huge, and I would love to play my ps1,2, and 3 games on my ps4 like I’m able to do on my Xbox 1. Sony Stans do tend to crap on xbots for their halo and gears of war sequels. I find that hypocritical considering Sony does the same thing. I do understand that those xb1 remakes and remasters can be used as a talking point against Xbox as a whole when we are witnessing a pretty substantial drought on the Xbox side at the moment. I’m sure this is temporary though. Time will tell. The same way Sony Stans joke xbots for sequels because they say there aren’t enough new games, I joke Sony Stans because they release remasters and remakes instead of implementing backwards compatibility.
Side note: The metal gear solid remake was complete garbage. Don’t ever mention that filth in my presence ever again.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
At one point The Order 1886 was a game like these games people were hyping up because they saw a trailer and thought it looked good. Well the game came out and it was barely a game. It had to be about 5-6 hours tops and even the story didn't get good until it was almost over. The game failed and Sony quickly buried it and aborted the franchise before it ever really began.

Letting yourself fall a victim to the hype culture of AAA games isn't a good idea. I'm not saying these games will be good or bad. I'm just saying let's see how things play out.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I’m not conflating remake and remaster, Sony Stans are. There’s a clear difference Stans are ignoring to justify their purchases

"...a shame Sony is charging for increased resolution, especially since you already own the game, but C'Est la Vie right."

But you're implying that SOTC is only a resolution increase, when its assets are being redone, which makes it a remake. And makes your point dishonest.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
At one point The Order 1886 was a game like these games people were hyping up because they saw a trailer and thought it looked good. Well the game came out and it was barely a game. It had to be about 5-6 hours tops and even the story didn't get good until it was almost over. The game failed and Sony quickly buried it and aborted the franchise before it ever really began.

Letting yourself fall a victim to the hype culture of AAA games isn't a good idea. I'm not saying these games will be good or bad. I'm just saying let's see how things play out.
Fair enough.
People are allowed to get hype though. It makes no difference to me. I’d rather make jokes or just keep it moving.