Sony isn't playing fair man...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
"...a shame Sony is charging for increased resolution, especially since you already own the game, but C'Est la Vie right."

But you're implying that SOTC is only a resolution increase, when its assets are being redone, which makes it a remake. And makes your point dishonest.
It is a remake. See response:
Remakes are straight breh. I myself love the opportunity to go back and relive the classics. I’m pressing all the Stan buttons because it keeps getting a reaction.
If you want my 100% honest truth response here it is, no stannery, no jokes:
IMO Microsoft is hitting it out of the park with their backwards compatibility initiative. Sony is going to catch hell from me (by way of jokes) until they follow suit. Why? Because I love their games. I have every major console released, and never trade in games. My collection is huge, and I would love to play my ps1,2, and 3 games on my ps4 like I’m able to do on my Xbox 1. Sony Stans do tend to crap on xbots for their halo and gears of war sequels. I find that hypocritical considering Sony does the same thing. I do understand that those xb1 remakes and remasters can be used as a talking point against Xbox as a whole when we are witnessing a pretty substantial drought on the Xbox side at the moment. I’m sure this is temporary though. Time will tell. The same way Sony Stans joke xbots for sequels because they say there aren’t enough new games, I joke Sony Stans because they release remasters and remakes instead of implementing backwards compatibility.
Side note: The metal gear solid remake was complete garbage. Don’t ever mention that filth in my presence ever again.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who needs the master chief collection when I already have master chiefs collection? :banderas:
See response above. We’re going in circles at this point.
Oh u fukked up. U said Microsoft gives you the same thing for free that Sony charges for. So does your Halo 2 look like the Halo 2 from the MCC?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
People really hyped over CGI :stopitslime:
And this is why MS will never be on the level of Sony or Nintendo.

Until the MS brass becomes truly committed and supportive of the Xbox platform with their first party Xbox only games...

3 gens deep and still relying on Halo is unacceptable. Don't wanna see them go away but unless something changes....
How do you speak on Microsoft when you purposely ignore what they present. You can't speak on how well they are doing, you're oblivious to the platform. So let me remind you of a few things...

There was a show in Paris today, so that's why you can name a handful of games, yesterday you couldn't :sitdown: some of those games won't hit till ps5 if ps5 releases anytime soon. You guys claimed 2018 :smugbiden: and you think Xbox doesn't have a Ton of titles in development and already announced?
Crackdown 3, state of decay 2, sea of thieves, super Lucky's tale, sunset overdrive 2, below, halo 6, Xbox enhanced games, the last ride, ashen, Ori 2, player unknowns battlegrounds just to name a few. Here's an exclusive for the coli. The Xbox originals was hand picked for a reason, ALL OF THEM :dame: A new Ninja Gaiden drops Oct.30, Crimson skies 2 is slated for early 2019, and Microsoft has had exclusive star wars games before, Obi-wan launched with the OG Xbox, kotor 1,2 as well. 360 had the Kinect star wars game :patrice: can't confirm but be on the lookout. Also, a new conker is supposedly in the works and battletoads. Not every game I mentioned will see the light or be good. But it's a damn good list and its real :win:
My problem is that in all honesty, i just can't trust Sony for the follow through.

Their games look great and sound great, but their design philosophy across the board(with few exceptions) just is poison to me.
Outside of From and Team Ico, nothing they've developed has been mechanically strong enough to get me.

I'm a guy who doesn't play games alot anymore, but when i do decide to sit and play, i want to explore the world around me.
And Sony games largely discourage the wandering and can i go there spirit of the best games, imo.

So i expect the game to be strongly linear, cutscene heavy with great direction but the actual mechanics of the game i expect to be shallow and light.

I'd love to be wrong tho, cuz it does LOOK great.
I've just been burned one too many times by this company.
:to:
nikka it’s not a remaster if they redoing the game from the ground up graphically. Lol. That’s a remake. MGS Twin Snakes was a MGS1 remake. RE Remake was a remake. What the hell is going on in this section. Seems like everybody just buggin. Lol
You can't make a remake 2 weeks after the original goes on sale

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Go play the original and then watch the trailer. You understand the difference between 'remake' and 'remaster' right?
I do. I’m exaggerating my real point to yank a few chains for the hell of it. I’m grabbing one game, using it as a joke to vent my frustration with Sony about a different, but related issue I have with them which is the lack of backwards compatibility.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

How do you speak on Microsoft when you purposely ignore what they present. You can't speak on how well they are doing, you're oblivious to the platform. So let me remind you of a few things...

There was a show in Paris today, so that's why you can name a handful of games, yesterday you couldn't :sitdown: some of those games won't hit till ps5 if ps5 releases anytime soon. You guys claimed 2018 :smugbiden: and you think Xbox doesn't have a Ton of titles in development and already announced?
Crackdown 3, state of decay 2, sea of thieves, super Lucky's tale, sunset overdrive 2, below, halo 6, Xbox enhanced games, the last ride, ashen, Ori 2, player unknowns battlegrounds just to name a few. Here's an exclusive for the coli. The Xbox originals was hand picked for a reason, ALL OF THEM :dame: A new Ninja Gaiden drops Oct.30, Crimson skies 2 is slated for early 2019, and Microsoft has had exclusive star wars games before, Obi-wan launched with the OG Xbox, kotor 1,2 as well. 360 had the Kinect star wars game :patrice: can't confirm but be on the lookout. Also, a new conker is supposedly in the works and battletoads. Not every game I mentioned will see the light or be good. But it's a damn good list and its real :win:

I read that sunset overdrive 2 might not happen because Microsoft wasn’t happy with the sales. I’ll find the link in the morning. Xbox definitely has some crack coming. Stannery aside. And backwards compatibility has been a home run. I’m anxious to see what Scorpio can really do in action.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Oh u fukked up. U said Microsoft gives you the same thing for free that Sony charges for. So does your Halo 2 look like the Halo 2 from the MCC?
I don't believe halo 2 is bc bruh
I read that sunset overdrive 2 might not happen because Microsoft wasn’t happy with the sales. I’ll find the link in the morning. Xbox definitely has some crack coming. Stannery aside. And backwards compatibility has been a home run. I’m anxious to see what Scorpio can really do in action.
That was reported Shortly after the game released. Since then, things have changed and Insomniac spoke on it last week saying it's a much bigger game than the original but it won't happen if they don't hey a publisher.

So it's Microsoft's to lose, or if Sony wanted to steal it. It could also be multiplat. But given the current state of affairs I can't see Microsoft passing on it, especially if the game is going to be ambitious enough. Possibly some cloud power making everything destructible :wow:

That tech is the future even tho it gets hated on a lot here. Everyone seemed to love it back during the battlefield bad company 2 days tho. Must be a jelly issue...

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

They don't have 1 successful new IP this gen that is getting a sequel....not one.

With MS, if it doesn't fly off the shelves and sells multiple millions, it gets thrown in the bushes. They've shown this.

Their 1st party offerings are still :snoop: and that is ridiculous 16 years later man. Where are their studios? Where Craig Mack? Where Loon? Where Shyne?

Damn shame Xbox fanbase doesn't support the few new shyts that MS does try too.

Spiderman won't be trash - Insomniac are good devs
TLOU2 - Naughty nuff said
Ghost of Tsushima - Sucker Punch are good devs
GOW - Sony Santa Monica
Detroit - Quantic Dream - another proven dev