Sony isn't playing fair man...

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Sony is straight up embarrassing Microsoft at this point.

Phil Molyneux needs to spend less time tweeting and doing interviews and more time investing in new studios.

Microsoft has been trying to take shortcuts for 3 generations instead of spending capital creating studios.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
That Ghost of Tsushima. For the love of all that's holy. I hope it's as good as it looks.

My problem is that in all honesty, i just can't trust Sony for the follow through.

Their games look great and sound great, but their design philosophy across the board(with few exceptions) just is poison to me.
Outside of From and Team Ico, nothing they've developed has been mechanically strong enough to get me.

I'm a guy who doesn't play games alot anymore, but when i do decide to sit and play, i want to explore the world around me.
And Sony games largely discourage the wandering and can i go there spirit of the best games, imo.

So i expect the game to be strongly linear, cutscene heavy with great direction but the actual mechanics of the game i expect to be shallow and light.

I'd love to be wrong tho, cuz it does LOOK great.
I've just been burned one too many times by this company.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
My problem is that in all honesty, i just can't trust Sony for the follow through.

Their games look great and sound great, but their design philosophy across the board(with few exceptions) just is poison to me.
Outside of From and Team Ico, nothing they've developed has been mechanically strong enough to get me.

I'm a guy who doesn't play games alot anymore, but when i do decide to sit and play, i want to explore the world around me.
And Sony games largely discourage the wandering and can i go there spirit of the best games, imo.

So i expect the game to be strongly linear, cutscene heavy with great direction but the actual mechanics of the game i expect to be shallow and light.

I'd love to be wrong tho, cuz it does LOOK great.
I've just been burned one too many times by this company.
There is a generic open world game released every 3 months, I'm sure you'll be fine.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
There is a generic open world game released every 3 months, I'm sure you'll be fine.

I don't want a generic open world game, i just want games that don't have a hand that's constantly nudging me forward. Sony games tend to have strong directorial oversight, that affects the actual gameplay.

I'm not for that, and going by the sales of most games, neither are the majority of gamers.

I legit watched a video of a guy playing Uncharted 4 with a pillow over his face, one handed. Shyt was shameful in the implication.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I don't want a generic open world game, i just want games that don't have a hand that's constantly nudging me forward. Sony games tend to have strong directorial oversight, that affects the actual gameplay.

I'm not for that, and going by the sales of most games, neither are the majority of gamers.

I legit watched a video of a guy playing Uncharted 4 with a pillow over his face, one handed. Shyt was shameful in the implication.
U can not play uncharted with one hand:mjlol:

Dude must had that shyt on easy

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
How many additional bosses is this one going to have?
Edit:

So directly from Shuhei Yoshida himself, this is the SAME EXACT GAME, with updated graphics. We can argue until we're blue in the face about the differences between "remake" and "remaster". (To me, you say "remake" and I'm expecting the same characters and story overall, but with loads of additional content, and maybe even new characters and music. - Sort of like with movies. If you take the same movie, shot for shot, and increase the resolution, or touch up the effects, it's a remaster. If you take a movie, like the recently released "Steve King's IT", that's a complete remake of a movie. Same story, but different cast, different presentation, and elements throughout.)
But I digress...Bottom line, this is the same exact game. 1:1. No discernible differences other than graphics from the original game that EVERY Sony Stan already owns if they've been telling the truth. I don't agree with Yoshida calling this a remake.
nikka it’s not a remaster if they redoing the game from the ground up graphically. Lol. That’s a remake. MGS Twin Snakes was a MGS1 remake. RE Remake was a remake. What the hell is going on in this section. Seems like everybody just buggin. Lol

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Educate me then. Is every pre-PS4 game on the PSN an HD remake?
(And all this aside...you know my point. Sony is selling literally the same games over and over. There's no justification for it. If you want to argue that on PS4 when you buy red dead redemption the resolution is bumped up a little, why don't you have to pay for it on XB1?)
It's indefensible. Just admit that MS has done a great job with Backwards Compatibility. You're a young man. I'm sure you won't die of a heart attack from it.
U lying dog.

PS2 classics on PS4 are RENDERED higher, got trophy support(which didn't exist on PS2), live stream/remote play and shareplay.

PS2 classics on PS3 didn't have none of that and they were upscaled.

MS BC is something else. No one said it's bad. Stop putting words in our mouth.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
U lying dog.

PS2 classics on PS4 are RENDERED higher, got trophy support(which didn't exist on PS2), live stream/remote play and shareplay.

PS2 classics on PS3 didn't have none of that and they were upscaled.

MS BC is something else. No one said it's bad. Stop putting words in our mouth.
So Sony deserves more money for trophy support and streaming? Got it. :mjlol: