Sony isn't playing fair man...

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bloodborne is a GOAT game. Horizon and Days Gone are exactly like the kind of game I'm talking about, regardless of it being open world. Anyway I was talking about the games in the OP.

And just to be clear, I have no problems with these kind of games. But Sony is ODing on them.

OD'ing on what? the games in the op range from survival action horror, to action adventure hack and slash, to interactive drama, to modern beat em up, to a samurai game. what are they od'ing on? Horizon was an open world action rpg.

you can't just simply say games are alike because they look good graphically and because they have a semblance of story. that's like saying all nintendo shyt the same because they use colorful palettes and kiddie friendly art direction.

Plus, these games don't exist in a vacuum, they are complemented by other games sony has on offer. From GT Sport, Hidden Agenda, Matterfall, Everybody Golf, etc.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure where I said that ND invented cinematic games. But you have to be kidding me if you don't think every studio is playing follow the leader with ND when it comes to the explosion of these kind of games. It's not just the cinematic aspect, but also the third person action/stealth aspect that they started the trend with TLOU.

I'd prefer if some of these studios branched out and changed it up. Give me some good platformers. Some RPGs. Hell, something new instead of riding ND's wave.

And I don't play these stan games so chill, im not interested. I have all three consoles. If anything I prefer Sony.

Other than being third person and having serious stories how exactly are these games the same?

Genos

Superstar
Daps
At one point The Order 1886 was a game like these games people were hyping up because they saw a trailer and thought it looked good. Well the game came out and it was barely a game. It had to be about 5-6 hours tops and even the story didn't get good until it was almost over. The game failed and Sony quickly buried it and aborted the franchise before it ever really began.

Letting yourself fall a victim to the hype culture of AAA games isn't a good idea. I'm not saying these games will be good or bad. I'm just saying let's see how things play out.
There has been all kinds of games since The Order, why list an old game? Oh yea because all the Sony exclusives that have come out since then have been straight fire and picking those new ones would hurt your argument.:umad:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man Sony is all on on these cinematic Naughty Dog rip off games. I'm not sure how I feel about this. Watch them all have stealth/action mechanics that are similar to ND as well.

How do God Of War, Detroit and Spiderman have the same mechanics as ND games? :comeon:

Days Gone looks like Horizon i.e. taking mechanics from a multitude of different games.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The ending kinda looked like in gameplay:patrice:
927.gif