Sony isn't playing fair man...

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Man Sony is all on on these cinematic Naughty Dog rip off games. I'm not sure how I feel about this. Watch them all have stealth/action mechanics that are similar to ND as well.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Man Sony is all on on these cinematic Naughty Dog rip off games. I'm not sure how I feel about this. Watch them all have stealth/action mechanics that are similar to ND as well.

I didn't know ND invented cut scenes in games. Other companies try it and they suck at it because the game itself is trash.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Funny he says that when the start of cinematic gaming and whatnot was a Konami game (MGS1 the GOAT.)

Church.
Cut scenes with wack games is what they mad at. Don't be furious Sony has studios who are good to great at it.

And don't get mad because MS is skimping on good exclusives. They've had long enough to develop their in house studios and have failed miserably at it. You can't even deny the ridiculous gap between Sony's 1st party gaming studios and MS. It's pathetic. They have absolutely nothing to show for it outside of Turn 10. Yikes.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No. It’s a open world game. Yes there will be QTs but when they do happen it will be on set pieces just like ever other game

nikkaz is too furious at the obvious bruh. MS just needs to stay in their lane and stick to WinOffice and Cloud services .....word to
73e34562220d183535317e269e8e2701.png

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
I didn't know ND invented cut scenes in games. Other companies try it and they suck at it because the game itself is trash.

Not sure where I said that ND invented cinematic games. But you have to be kidding me if you don't think every studio is playing follow the leader with ND when it comes to the explosion of these kind of games. It's not just the cinematic aspect, but also the third person action/stealth aspect that they started the trend with TLOU.

I'd prefer if some of these studios branched out and changed it up. Give me some good platformers. Some RPGs. Hell, something new instead of riding ND's wave.

And I don't play these stan games so chill, im not interested. I have all three consoles. If anything I prefer Sony.