Sony isn't playing fair man...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Not sure where I said that ND invented cinematic games. But you have to be kidding me if you don't think every studio is playing follow the leader with ND when it comes to the explosion of these kind of games. It's not just the cinematic aspect, but also the third person action/stealth aspect that they started the trend with TLOU.

I'd prefer if some of these studios branched out and changed it up. Give me some good platformers. Some RPGs. Hell, something new instead of riding ND's wave.

And I don't play these stan games so chill, im not interested. I have all three consoles. If anything I prefer Sony.

Days Gone is open World
You see Bloodborne
Look at Horizon
MLB Series
Gran Turismo

:ld:

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Days Gone is open World
You see Bloodborne
Look at Horizon
MLB Series
Gran Turismo

:ld:

Bloodborne is a GOAT game. Horizon and Days Gone are exactly like the kind of game I'm talking about, regardless of it being open world. Anyway I was talking about the games in the OP.

And just to be clear, I have no problems with these kind of games. But Sony is ODing on them.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bloodborne is a GOAT game. Horizon and Days Gone are exactly like the kind of game I'm talking about, regardless of it being open world. Anyway I was talking about the games in the OP.

And just to be clear, I have no problems with these kind of games. But Sony is ODing on them.
Persona 5 has you covered :wow:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
First, Smash 4 port hasn't even been announced yet.
Second, Pokken Tournament DX added new fighters and new gameplay modes not found in the Wii U version.
Are they new games?

OH and Mario kart also.

Are these games new?

That's just adding dlc. If smash 4 has new characters and modes it won't be a new game

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Are they new games?

OH and Mario kart also.

Are these games new?

That's just adding dlc. If smash 4 has new characters and modes it won't be a new game

Stop moving the goalpost, new games wasn't even the point of @Kamikaze Revy's post. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe added all of the Wii U DLC, new gameplay features, new characters and a proper battle mode.

I'm perfectly fine with Sony releasing ports with updated graphics being the only changes, I'm just calling you out on spreading misinformation.

Last edited:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Stop moving the goal post, new games wasn't even the point of @Kamikaze Revy's post. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe added all of the Wii U DLC, new gameplay features, new characters and a proper battle mode.

I'm perfectly fine with Sony releasing ports with updated graphics being the only changes, I'm just calling you out on spreading misinformation.
You moved the goalposts. Either they are new games or not. Which is it?

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
You moved the goalposts. Either they are new games or not. Which is it?

nikka, the post you quoted had nothing to do with new games.
You brought new games up because you don't have a counter argument. That's called moving the goalpost.

Yes, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Pokken Tournament DX are ports, but ports with added content and features. You know the exact opposite of what Kamikaze Revy's post criticized, the same post you responded to.:dahell:

Last edited:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
nikka, the post you quoted had nothing to do with new games.
You brought new games up because you don't have a counter argument. That's called moving the goalpost.

Yes, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Pokken Tournament DX are ports, but ports with added content and features. You know the exact opposite of what Kamikaze Revy's post criticized, the same post you responded to.:dahell:
There's a reason he didn't respond but you are for him :mjlol:

Same thing. Deal with it :umad: