Sony isn't playing fair man...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
When did they announce sunset overdrive 2?
They talked about and it (Google it haters :umad:) said it's much larger than the 1st. Only need a publisher. About a month ago Microsoft hinted at the possibility and a few days ago Insomniac mentioned the publishing thing. PUBG developers did a similar tactic just a couple weeks ago and Microsoft quickly locked that down. Expect an official announcement when they are hosting an event...
nikka u had a tantrum
I'm sorry if typing more than 140 characters equates to anger in your logistical thought process. I feel that is revealing your overall ignorance.

Zoolander graduates :smugbiden:
Where the Xbox games at tho?!!:mjgrin:
This fall we been eating, how that gran Turismo tho :whew: When the XB1X drops, and witcher 3 is 4k, 60fps. That's like an HD-remaster @Fatboi1

Literally every game will be more gamier, the question is why your games look all pixelated and blurry :scust:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
TheMasterBater

2u4lnol.jpg

think you meant "baiter" fam. :francis:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
They talked about and it (Google it haters :umad:) said it's much larger than the 1st. Only need a publisher. About a month ago Microsoft hinted at the possibility and a few days ago Insomniac mentioned the publishing thing. PUBG developers did a similar tactic just a couple weeks ago and Microsoft quickly locked that down. Expect an official announcement when they are hosting an event...

I'm sorry if typing more than 140 characters equates to anger in your logistical thought process. I feel that is revealing your overall ignorance.

Zoolander graduates :smugbiden:

This fall we been eating, how that gran Turismo tho :whew: When the XB1X drops, and witcher 3 is 4k, 60fps. That's like an HD-remaster @Fatboi1

Literally every game will be more gamier, the question is why your games look all pixelated and blurry :scust:
When is Microsoft's next big event?