Sony in Ultra Petty mode: Sony has responded to the CMA's decision to further investigate the acquisition, and says it "welcomes the announcement."

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I do agree with @MeachTheMonster i dont think microsoft wants to pull CoD off playstation but they will use it as leverage in the future once the contract is up for other things. Sony basically wants to avoid having to do more deals with the devil in the future so they want it laid out right now for the world to see aka put it in blood.

COD is probably the single biggest money maker for sony. They know how important their marketing and exclusive content deal has been to get them there.

Microsoft doesn’t have to make the game exclusive to shift the balance.

Sony knows they can’t compete with COD and extra/early perks on gamepass/cloud.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
COD is probably the single biggest money maker for sony. They know how important their marketing and exclusive content deal has been to get them there.

They can but why do it if they don’t have to?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
“welcomes the announcement”

“The deal was inadequate”

Jim Ryan keep hittin em with the english man subs

cheerio-hat-tip.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They can but why do it if they don’t have to?
They said themselves it would take years and an insurmountable investment.

They are the leaders in the current status quo. They are fighting to preserve it right now.

This fight is bigger than the talk about “consolidation” or “monopoly” or “exclusives” that’s all fanboy talk.

They are fighting for the future landscape of the industry.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They said themselves it would take years and an insurmountable investment.

They are the leaders in the current status quo. They are fighting to preserve it right now.

This fight is bigger than the talk about “consolidation” or “monopoly” or “exclusives” that’s all fanboy talk.

They are fighting for the future landscape of the industry.

They will say whatever they have to as a business to make it harder on microsoft. They could have something in the tuck right now that they 100% believe could make them the same return of CoD (400m a year) and they would still say that

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps

Uncharted, god of war and Spider-Man have sold just as well as call of duty games in global sales, with the last of us not far behind.

If cod goes exclusive Sony is losing 5-15 mil in sales. That’s not that much Sony has plenty of ips that that sell 10 mill global or more and this sales are only going to get bigger now that we on pc and steam

Sony doesn’t need cod. And I’m sure that have a cod killer in the lab right now with one of their studios.

Activision Blizzard ruined peoples lives in abuse for decades. A girl committed suicide after being raped there. And we got poster cheering on Microsoft to cover up their crimes and ruin the game industry at the same time.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They will say whatever they have to as a business to make it harder on microsoft. They could have something in the tuck right now that they 100% believe could make them the same return of CoD (400m a year) and they would still say that
I mean if we are running with assuming lies then none of these public statements matter.

The CMA is lying too :martin:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
At the end of this page at the bottom it has similar threads with like 3 of these same threads all made by gizmo crying over the fact cod will be part of Gamepass.

I heard deathloop is pretty good, I'll get to it after I get to psychonaunts 2 :win: