Sony in #Shambles, begging uncle Phil not to leave them behind.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Say dumb shyt in a thread about Sony themselves being terrified of gamepass brehs :mjlol:

nikka EAD. You been posting nonsense for the better part of a full decade over trash ass xbox, get a grip. Do you even own msft stock how much you dikkride them :scust:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
PS lifer here. Had the original X Box loved it. Loved the Dreamcast as well…still pondering that Series X.
It's a good console and gamepass is a very good service. However, I would say its probably best to get one once Starfield releases.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
This is the right thing to do imo You can use xbox as a gamepass machine which may get some heat soon. Then you can use PS5 as either exclusive machine or main driver for multiplats. Also doesn't hurt having a switch on the side. I just wish the series s was a better console because I felt it could've been a better complementary console if it were stronger.
I have a stupid amount of consoles and video games in my house...
a stupid amount

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I ain’t never called you nothin other than a sony stan :hubie:
Nah I mean like, disgusting Sony stans and lies about Driveclub rain.

Oh, @daze23 was another annoying ass nikka for the most part. Always coming in with hot takes tryna make someone look stupid, had me typing up essays to elucidate my points. Couldn't stand that nikka especially around Driveclub days. :russ:

There were several Xbots that had me wasting hella time arguing with these nikkas like damn is Playstation really trash? :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah I mean like, disgusting Sony stans and lies about Driveclub rain.

Oh, @daze23 was another annoying ass nikka for the most part. Always coming in with hot takes tryna make someone look stupid, had me typing up essays to elucidate my points. Couldn't stand that nikka especially around Driveclub days. :russ:

There were several Xbots that had me wasting hella time arguing with these nikkas like damn is Playstation really trash? :mjlol:
Driveclub was trash breh :manny: