Sony in #Shambles, begging uncle Phil not to leave them behind.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
shambles
so dramatic :dead:
like the board hasn't prepared for this move already once the acquisition was announced

Exactly, they make a new post about how in “shambles” we are everytime some news comes out when we all accepted months ago when it was first announced that they would be bought.

The only people worried about this acquisition is microsoft and its stan base if its gets blocked

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
I mean thats true what they say they were about to close shop on Xbox One X with Mattrick. Look at what they done since Paul takeover. Big business take time to see the results but the seeds are there. Over 30 studios one the best cloud gaming services in history in over 30 plus countries. They have 3 of thr biggest franchises under their umbrella with Elders Fallout COD.

What are the top 5 exclusive games you played since xbx1 not including halo or gears?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly, they make a new post about how in “shambles” we are everytime some news comes out when we all accepted months ago that they would be bought.
Screenshot-20220802-170423-Chrome
The only people worried about this acquisition is microsoft and its stan base if its gets blocked

Nobody worried about this acquisition but playstation fanboys. I for sure couldn't care less about it.

Is it a huge deal, sure. Do I care or does it matter to me, nope.

I know who does actually care about this deal and if it goes through or not though by their own admission.

Jim-Ryan-Discusses-His-Career-And-PlayStations-Future.jpg

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nobody worried about this acquisition but playstation fanboys. I for sure couldn't care less about it.

I know who does actually care about this deal and if it goes through or not though by their own admission.

:scust:

Canon

Veteran
Daps

nope he hasn't spent a dime

imagine spending 100Bill between Bethesda and Activision and finishing in third place again

philspencer2.0.0.jpg

Pressures on to make that shyt profitable :ufdup:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Let me save you time

• Ryse son of rome
  • Sunset overdrive
  • Forza horizon 4
  • Forza horizon 5
  • Forza motorosport __

That's when they hit you with the "well if only care about AAA games, but if you were a true gamer (:mjlol:) then you would know over 30 games launched on Game Pass in the last 2 years with a Metacritic average of 75%, and all of them including a library of 300 games could be yours for $1 a month if you're willing to get a passport or VPN and create a new account every 3 months"

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If xbots actually would purchase games capcom or SE put out it wouldn’t be a problem

Microsoft needs the ps5 to move those units. I want Sony to force there hand so we can see those numbers. 40% of cod games are sold on PlayStation platform

Y’all gonna get a cod cash shop full of micro transactions if MS has to rely on Xbox sales for cod :laff:
Stop it. Xbox was THE place to play SF4.

Capcom took a bag and said fukk those fans.

Now you and Jim Ryan sound like some hoes.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Team StruggleBox hasn't had a respectable release since their new gen hardware dropped. Sony does them a favor by blessing these peasants with a PS staple and this is the thanks they get?

Keeping CoD multiplatform helps you bums more than it does Sony. If they want to kill CoD, then just say that - because that's whats going to happen if ever becomes a StruggleBox exclusive. Out here acting like we don't see the state of Halo. :lolbron: