Sony in #Shambles, begging uncle Phil not to leave them behind.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Mental illness brought on by years of heavy stanning. Can't see the world for what it is. That "it's just jokes" shyt starts to become reality.

Facts bro 100 percent of the time I am trolling and bullshyting but these dudes not going to say no names take this shyt literally. I have both systems and played with both online with the guys. shyt spooky how serious they take it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Real rap it was good when we talk shyt but there are some users who taking this shyt literally now. I am worried about their well being
If this was 2012~2020 stanning used to be something I'd legit get tight over. Nowadays it's fukkery.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
To be honest, we have been saying, just wait till they open up the warchest. Since September 2020, they have put up about 80 billion dollars towards gaming in acquisitions. One thing no one can deny is that this is the most focused Microsoft has ever been in anything.

Understand context. The following is Microsoft's most expensive acquisitions outside of gaming.

Skype cost them 8.5 billion.
Nuance cost them 19.7 billion.
LinkedIn cost them 26.2 billion.
Github cost them 7.5 billion.
Nokia cost them 7.2 billion.

69.1 billion in various industries, spanning about 11 years.

Activision and Bethesda is 76.1 billion.

This is just for gaming in less than two years.

Steve Ballmer isn't there to hold them back anymore.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ya'll can't be serious with hyping this gamepass shyt?

nikkas really using steam throwaways and shyt like Blinx the cat as a selling point in 2022?

how the xbots have fallen over the years :wow:
Say dumb shyt in a thread about Sony themselves being terrified of gamepass brehs :mjlol:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Jokes aside, I really don’t understand what Ya’ll have against just owning both consoles.
This is the right thing to do imo You can use xbox as a gamepass machine which may get some heat soon. Then you can use PS5 as either exclusive machine or main driver for multiplats. Also doesn't hurt having a switch on the side. I just wish the series s was a better console because I felt it could've been a better complementary console if it were stronger.