Sony in #Shambles, begging uncle Phil not to leave them behind.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Dog you was tight too. I remember them Xbox batteries>>> threads :mjlol:.

An epic battle that I’m always down to revisit because Sony stans wont even account for basic math when it comes to their god :wow:

You woulda had a point to stand on if the PlayStation controllers rechargeable battery life wasn’t 4-12 hours vs the 30-40 you get with disposables on an Xbox controller:umad:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
An epic battle that I’m always down to revisit because Sony stans wont even account for basic math when it comes to their god :wow:

You woulda had a point to stand on if the PlayStation controllers rechargeable battery life wasn’t 4-12 hours vs the 30-40 you get with disposables on an Xbox controller:umad:
lets-not-giphy.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Team StruggleBox hasn't had a respectable release since their new gen hardware dropped.
shyt, their last good new AAA game was Gears :mjlol:
Sony does them a favor by blessing these peasants with a PS staple and this is the thanks they get?

Keeping CoD multiplatform helps you bums more than it does Sony. If they want to kill CoD, then just say that - because that's whats going to happen if ever becomes a StruggleBox exclusive. Out here acting like we don't see the state of Halo. :lolbron:

You got a point :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
Green
Jokes aside, I really don’t understand what Ya’ll have against just owning both consoles.
I had a few hundred dollars from unemployment ready to spend, I chose Xbox. No matter what, through thick and thin I will not buy a Playstation 5 or anything Playstation because it's just out of my budget and it's a waste of money.

Old games being sold as new and I can't stand the CEO, he literally ruins my enjoyment of gaming when he speaks out so bluntly.

PS1 is the only good Playstation console but that's because Xbox didn't exist yet.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I had a few hundred dollars from unemployment ready to spend, I chose Xbox. No matter what, through thick and thin I will not buy a Playstation 5 or anything Playstation because it's just out of my budget and it's a waste of money.

Old games being sold as new and I can't stand the CEO, he literally ruins my enjoyment of gaming when he speaks out so bluntly.

PS1 is the only good Playstation console but that's because Xbox didn't exist yet.

If you’re on unemployment everythings out of your budget :dahell:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Breh :laff: