Sony in #Shambles, begging uncle Phil not to leave them behind.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“Publicly getting upset” :snoop:

The astroturfers need to rest. First response sums it up perfectly

Did netflix address hulu, disney plus or any other streaming service around that time or currently?
Jim ryan is clearly upset. Especially with the whole "since this is being talked about publicly" chatty patty comment :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Did netflix address hulu, disney plus or any other streaming service around that time or currently?
Jim ryan is clearly upset. Especially with the whole "since this is being talked about publicly" chatty patty comment :mjlol:

Because phil referenced him by name, he’s clearing the air.

‘You can’t mention me by name and claim i was okay with something i wasn’t.’ I saw no anger or emotion in that response, i saw a corporate backed statement about a non-agreed upon deal. These people aren’t speaking for themselves they’re speaking on behalf of the companies they work for.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because phil referenced him by name, he’s clearing the air.

‘You can’t mention me by name and claim i was okay with something i wasn’t.’ I saw no anger or emotion in that response, i saw a corporate backed statement about a non-agreed upon deal. These people aren’t speaking for themselves they’re speaking on behalf of the companies they work for.
Jim in his feelings bruh bruh, it's a clear as day to just about everyone who read it.
He's clearly not pleased.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Get mad that a company who spent 70 Billy on a publisher who only gave you 3 years to have their game

This shyt is asinine

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jim Ryan is properly busy mourning the death of the queen of England. Leave him be

You know what, you right my bad.

rap-pray.gif

Daps
Reppin
Green
If you’re on unemployment everythings out of your budget :dahell:
I spend no money, I just eat whatever someone in my house cooks or steal food from my local whole foods. I put food in the container, walk around and eat out of it in the aisles and then weigh and pay for a small amount of food.

CeoKazuoHirai

Pure Domination over our Competitors
Daps
Reppin
SIE
We do not get "upset", we make business moves that are above your IQ and acumen. Your assessment of us is beneath us and quite frankly, inconsequential.

Go wait for the next shovelware game to release on your favorite rental service while we make moves that will rake us millions.

Jim Ryan is a strong leader and knows what he is doing, we appear weak when strong, and strong when weak, something that's alien to your paradigm.

CeoKazuoHirai

Pure Domination over our Competitors
Daps
Reppin
SIE
“Publicly getting upset” :snoop:

The astroturfers need to rest. First response sums it up perfectly

The competition which needs no formal naming, needs to pay for hype, we garner hype strictly off of our products and legacy.

Mark my words, Xbox will not be a item in anyone's households in 5 years.
iu