Sony in #Shambles, begging uncle Phil not to leave them behind.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The deal is done and over with. Put those legal finance resources into your company development
It they can trip this up they should. It might be unlikely but it is still worth a shot. The deal could be legally required to be reversed. See Facebook and Giphy.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
It they can trip this up they should. It might be unlikely but it is still worth a shot. The deal could be legally required to be reversed. See Facebook and Giphy.

Not happening in America and they still haven’t proven this is a monopoly

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
You can say the game is ass but it’s the biggest seller every year. Sony in trouble with this shyt missing from their treasure chest. It prints money
Yeah duh that’s literally what it’s about. Which is why I said what I said. You not presenting new information lil bruh stop responding to everything you feel like someone needs to know just because they didn’t state it. Damn.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Yeah duh that’s literally what it’s about. Which is why I said what I said. You not presenting new information lil bruh stop responding to everything you feel like someone needs to know just because they didn’t state it. Damn.
Stop acting like a bytch. Getting emotional over a thread post. Don’t post in the thread then. You saying the game is ass like it matters what you think.

Straight weirdo

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
If you have been playing since the days of PS2, you know if Sony had bought up Activision, COD would go exclusive the following year. I have zero sympathy for Sony. But when the top selling franchise on your platform is at risk, it's natural to go into panic mode.