Sony has already won next gen.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys always fall for this shyt.. every release..

For struggle 8k and ray tracing be prepared to buy PS5 Pro v2.0 slim in 2026

but itll be marketed for this and then an excuse will come out, theyll blame the devs.. the devs will blame the dev kits from Sony.. and yall will be :hubie:

yall will be LUCKY to get steady 30 fps and 4k resolution the first 3 years of PS5.

happens. every. release. Some yall too grown to be falling for this shyt still.

We get that already though on Consoles that'll presumably be weaker than Ps5 and Xbox Next.
Games like Red Dead Redemption, Forza 7, Halo 5, Gears Of War 4, Spiderman, God Of War etc.

Don't just run "Ok", they run exceptionally and at either 4K or a pretty much indistinguishable technique (really
good Checkboard rendering examples are very impressive, when it works, it WORKS).

I say that as a Ps4Pro and Xbox One X owner who has access to a relatively powerful laptop :yeshrug:
SO it's not like I don't have the option to play games on PC.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Outside of exclusives which i know for sure im going to play so i will need a PS5, but this Shadow PC shyt could put an end to console gaming :yeshrug:.

The fact that u can get any single player game free cant be overlooked, pay 300$ play any single player game free with better graphics and fps than possible on console.

Yall nikkaa really need to try this shyt, i havent touched my PS4 in 2 months.

Shadow - High-Performance Gaming For All

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Outside of exclusives which i know for sure im going to play so i will need a PS5, but this Shadow PC shyt could put an end to console gaming :yeshrug:.

The fact that u can get any single player game free cant be overlooked, pay 300$ play any single player game free with better graphics and fps than possible on console.

Yall nikkaa really need to try this shyt, i havent touched my PS4 in 2 months.

Shadow - High-Performance Gaming For All
30 a month? It's a no from me dog.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Outside of exclusives which i know for sure im going to play so i will need a PS5, but this Shadow PC shyt could put an end to console gaming... :yeshrug:.

tenor.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
What does Xbox have to offer? And regardless of them being "sequels", they're still enjoyable games that can for the most part be a person's entryway into the franchise. (Also KH3 is definitely the best VANILLA entry, KH2FM+ is still the best overall.) My version of reality also included the amount of first-party games that came to the console too, ones that people as a whole loved and enjoyed. If you don't like the PlayStation titles, that's purely your personal subjective taste, but let's not act like people didn't lose their minds over God of War and Spider-Man.
What does Xbox have to offer, more than the competition. Last gen psn went down, was hacked, Sony started giving free games to try to keep players around. Psn was never fixed but you came back for the free snacks. Xbox had to match that (surpassed it) then this gen fanboys decided who wins instead of the products themselves so Xbox has to offer better deals and they have for most of this gen. So eat, stop acting like I told a lie :dahell:

As for Sony games you said people can start playing these sequels and be good. You didn't address what I said because there's nothing you could say, most Sony exclusives are sequels that are not better than previous entries from last gen.

So why the fukk would this gen be the best? Doesn't add up, Spider-Man and god of war have already passed. When you say people list their shyt over those titles I have to remind you that is the reaction to the majority of exclusives. Name one that wasn't hyped? Killzone, knack, driveclub, the last guardian, no man's sky (titanfall 1 universally considered garbage by Sony fans after hyping it more than god of war or Spider-Man after it was first revealed)

Acknowledge the truth or you're apart of the lie :ufdup:
I buy brand new mattresses and appliances for the house, not cum stained jawns for my kids like you braugh. A gaming console is not a priority when you have bills to pay.
Jax, I'd appreciate it if you keep my kids out your mouth. I don't have an Xbox one x for the very reason you demonstrated. But the difference is this.

You are on here making a post claiming you was about to but something (switch) soon but because a PlayStation 5 is coming out late next year you no longer in the market.

Flip the focus all you want, it's clear you're really struggling out here, so then the ps5 will really be out your budget. So why not buy that switch for your kids so you can stop being such a fukkin deadbeat :manny:
We get that already though on Consoles that'll presumably be weaker than Ps5 and Xbox Next.
Games like Red Dead Redemption, Forza 7, Halo 5, Gears Of War 4, Spiderman, God Of War etc.

Don't just run "Ok", they run exceptionally and at either 4K or a pretty much indistinguishable technique (really
good Checkboard rendering examples are very impressive, when it works, it WORKS).

I say that as a Ps4Pro and Xbox One X owner who has access to a relatively powerful laptop :yeshrug:
SO it's not like I don't have the option to play games on PC.
X games do it, ps4pro users don't get there often so it's natural for them to be skeptical. As for your PC, the majority of people don't have gaming laptops. Your laptop is not running the top games at top resolutions. The answer would scare people away, why play on PC if you don't have a gaming PC? And gaming online is vastly different experiences from live to PC. You dudes ignore that part every time you make comparisons yet it's the most important thing to look at. Why hide the truth :dwillhuh:

I seen it yesterday and they said it's not as powerful as the fanboys are claiming (big shock)

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
What does Xbox have to offer, more than the competition. Last gen psn went down, was hacked, Sony started giving free games to try to keep players around. Psn was never fixed but you came back for the free snacks. Xbox had to match that (surpassed it) then this gen fanboys decided who wins instead of the products themselves so Xbox has to offer better deals and they have for most of this gen. So eat, stop acting like I told a lie :dahell:

As for Sony games you said people can start playing these sequels and be good. You didn't address what I said because there's nothing you could say, most Sony exclusives are sequels that are not better than previous entries from last gen.

So why the fukk would this gen be the best? Doesn't add up, Spider-Man and god of war have already passed. When you say people list their shyt over those titles I have to remind you that is the reaction to the majority of exclusives. Name one that wasn't hyped? Killzone, knack, driveclub, the last guardian, no man's sky (titanfall 1 universally considered garbage by Sony fans after hyping it more than god of war or Spider-Man after it was first revealed)

Acknowledge the truth or you're apart of the lie :ufdup:

Jax, I'd appreciate it if you keep my kids out your mouth. I don't have an Xbox one x for the very reason you demonstrated. But the difference is this.

You are on here making a post claiming you was about to but something (switch) soon but because a PlayStation 5 is coming out late next year you no longer in the market.

Flip the focus all you want, it's clear you're really struggling out here, so then the ps5 will really be out your budget. So why not buy that switch for your kids so you can stop being such a fukkin deadbeat :manny:

X games do it, ps4pro users don't get there often so it's natural for them to be skeptical. As for your PC, the majority of people don't have gaming laptops. Your laptop is not running the top games at top resolutions. The answer would scare people away, why play on PC if you don't have a gaming PC? And gaming online is vastly different experiences from live to PC. You dudes ignore that part every time you make comparisons yet it's the most important thing to look at. Why hide the truth :dwillhuh:

I seen it yesterday and they said it's not as powerful as the fanboys are claiming (big shock)
I don't have kids. fukk your kids as a unit and fukk your family as a motherfukking crew. Keep your mouth out of my finances.
Buying a console is not the only thing, you have to buy controllers, accessories, and games. Games, those things you don't even play cause xbox be lacking. :yeshrug:
You trynna clown me made want to put my foot back on ya'll xbots neck again, I done retired, don't make me want to come back.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I'll holla when the PS5 Pro drops in 2024 for $1200 :francis:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ps4Pro has several 4k Checkerboard Games that run very well.
I try to remain unbiased and if I'm being honest the image quality is exception in games
like Spiderman or Rachet & Clank or God OF War.

Also there are several laptops that not only run games at the very highest settings, they run
most games well over 60 fps.

And I'm not saying that to hate on Console Gaming or bolster PC Gaming, if you reread my post you'll
see that I'm in fact giving props to both "Mid-Gen Refreshes" seeing as how I own them.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I don't have kids. fukk your kids as a unit and fukk your family as a motherfukking crew. Keep your mouth out of my finances.
Buying a console is not the only thing, you have to buy controllers, accessories, and games. Games, those things you don't even play cause xbox be lacking. :yeshrug:
You trynna clown me made want to put my foot back on ya'll xbots neck again, I done retired, don't make me want to come back.
Then let's make this the origin story of jax, this is how he lost his arms....

So you double down on the kids, that's cool :tu: family unit as well :wow:

None of that affected me, what did peak my interest was the next line about finances and to not talk about it :youngsabo: then you brought up a bunch of broke nikka shyt about buying controllers, assessories and games and I'm thinking to myself "isn't this a grown man without kids?"

Look, I jokingly snap on people but I see in your case I'd rather not pick on the homeless...

:stylin: Xbox Shuffle :stylin:

Everything single player free doe :dwillhuh:
He's too broke to pay attention to all that :manny:
Ps4Pro has several 4k Checkerboard Games that run very well.
I try to remain unbiased and if I'm being honest the image quality is exception in games
like Spiderman or Rachet & Clank or God OF War.

Also there are several laptops that not only run games at the very highest settings, they run
most games well over 60 fps.

And I'm not saying that to hate on Console Gaming or bolster PC Gaming, if you reread my post you'll
see that I'm in fact giving props to both "Mid-Gen Refreshes" seeing as how I own them.
Your words.. there are several checkerboard 4k titles on ps4pro (:laff:) then you move the goalposts and mini rant about image quality on games that are not even checkerboard 4k. Then you say there are laptops that exist that can run whatever. The ONLY question tho is do you own one of these laptops (u would have said what you had already if you did :francis:) so to my previous point, you gotta buy a whole bunch of other shyt to make Xbox obsolete. I'd say less than 1% of the population has all that so let's deal with the 99% like @Jax who could really eat off an Xbox and gamepass. He wouldn't have to buy any assessories and it comes with a controller :blessed:
I'm gonna sit patiently and wait to see how Xbox One doing 8k in Japan last year affects me in any way versus PS5 putting 8k in my hands :patrice:
Well while you're waiting go ahead and Google if humans can see in 8k then inform the community what you found. Knowledge is power unless it's taught at Georgia tech :hhh: