Sony has already won next gen.

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
It’s 2019 n nikkas still don’t know how game developers think. No matter how powerful a closed system is this they will always aim for 30fps n the best graphical fidelity. They know most consumers are cool with 30 unless it’s a FPS/sports/racer.
We’re now at the point of options. These devs will get left in the dust if they don’t allow gamers to decide how they wanna play. You want 4K 30 with graphics looking crazy? Cool here’s your option. But we’ll also let you play at 1440-1800p with toned down effects at 60fps. But I do expect a good amount of titles to come in at 4K 60 next gen.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
2k19 off the tablet with the ESPN Presentation mod and Arena lighting modded, shyt has the best graphics in gaming rught now, 2K tops ALL games graphically :yeshrug:

I'll take my Ls when I get them. You right.

Shadow has gotten much better reviews than I imagined. You playing modded PC games streaming is crazy.

I'm in the Geforce Now beta and that shyt is garbage. nothing like that. Google better come hard if Shadow picks up some users.

this dude gave a good review of it:

EDIT: I tried Geforce on my gaming PC. It's pretty legit too. Tried NBA2k18 pretty good. I think there was a hint of latency but it's bearable. damn! streaming games is really here

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

Shadow has gotten much better reviews than I imagined. You playing modded PC games streaming is crazy.

I'm in the Geforce Now beta and that shyt is garbage. nothing like that. Google better come hard if Shadow picks up some users.

EDIT: I tried Geforce on my gaming PC. It's pretty legit too. Tried NBA2k18 pretty good. I think there was a hint of latency but it's bearable. damn! streaming games is really here

They just had another update a few days ago, i noticed a big difference off rip. Prior to the new update most games struggled at 4K60fps, was solid at 4K30fps and was great at 2560x1440 120fps, only a few games struggled and it was rare. Afrer the new update 2560x1440 is flawless on every game i tried and it even looks faster than before. Ill try some shyt at 4K later today.

nikkas dont realise this app could be a huge financial investment, i wanna buy stock in this shyt. It might force a graphic system maker (Nvidia ect) to buy into the company.

If nikkas spending 3000 on a maxed out CPU nikka u get a whole year of maxed out shyt, never will break, and will stay updated. This shyt could shut shyt down :banderas:.

It was started with a 53 million dollar investment, shyt like this will get bought for BILLIONS once it takes off.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I used it too and it was amazing but I have a good gaming system so it's no use for me currently.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Im in the same boat. My 970 is still running fine.

What also impressed me was "installing" the Steam games. :mjlol: maybe 3 seconds?
The app also makes your device much more powerful for regular shyt. Garbage youtube quality on your phone, 4k streaming 60fps on all vids with 1gbps internet speed. Your internet provider only offers less than 20mbps, the app has 1gbps net speed. This shyt dope as fukk

Artenche

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Ayiti
$500 sounds like a good price

BC alone makes it worth it

Y'all read that article? Dude used fast travel in Spider-Man PS4 and that shyt loaded up in .8 seconds... Breh :lupe:

That cac Cerny is a genius.

Can y'all imagine GoW2 on this shyt? :deadmanny:

Day one cop for sure.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
When its all said and done, the PS5 will have better games than the the next Xbox and that is what sells consoles
It looks that way now for sure, but I think next Gen will be as competitive as Snes vs Genesis.

M$ bought a lot of studios and from the early rumors they are staying out of the way of the developers. And they are toying with bringing streaming to different platforms (e.g. Game Pass on Nintendo)

Sony is giving developers awesome hardware and learned from the PS3 to make easier tech to work with.

Google may just put all games on everything with a screen especially if they buy Shadow. Plus they're going to push technology with the in game sharing and whatever else they come up with.

I don't think it's as cut and dry as it seems. But regardless gamers will see some crazy stuff. The only thing I'm concerned is price point. Things are becoming services.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im in the same boat. My 970 is still running fine.

What also impressed me was "installing" the Steam games. :mjlol: maybe 3 seconds?
The internet it's using is 1Gbit so it downloads fast as hell compared to the average user over here in the states. On top of that it's not your own hard drive being used so basically you get to try out games quickly if you torrent them(though that's not really allowed).