Sony has already won next gen.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
fukk your kids as a unit and fukk your family as a motherfukking crew.
:huhldup:
This was uncalled for.

Didnt yall ban some girl for saying something similar about another posters kids?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I'm saying I don't give a fukk about them, not literally.
This isn't much better.
:francis:

It's fun to crack jokes on court's family fukkery ( at Disneyland posting on sohh when he's supposed to be chillin with the fam :mjlol:)

But let's not be too disrespectful. Court is a black man with a black wife and family, let's not get on some "fukk your kids" shyt over video games. You should give a fukk about them like you should give a fukk about all black children.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
This isn't much better.
:francis:

It's fun to crack jokes on court's family fukkery ( at Disneyland posting on sohh when he's supposed to be chillin with the fam :mjlol:)

But let's not be too disrespectful. Court is a black man with a black wife and family, let's not get on some "fukk your kids" shyt over video games.
You right to an extent but I ain't gonna get called brokeboy by courtdog and not say shyt about that mattress.
Man don't even get me started. foh

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You right to an extent but I ain't gonna get called brokeboy by courtdog and not say shyt about that mattress.
Come on breh, court been got rid of that dirty ass piss stained mattress.

He went ahead and splurged on that king size.
UW6TS9r.jpg

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Talking shyt about a mattress and kids in response to being called broke means I hit a nerve. And your defense mechanism feels that painting a mattress picture = redemption.. but in reality it's a deflection. Now if you gentleman would excuse me we just put the kiddies in bed and now we about to watch a movie and get some booty.

So as you can see, I have no reason to be mad at anybody. I'm winning over here :hhh:

Tru :win: Story

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Talking shyt about a mattress and kids in response to being called broke means I hit a nerve. And your defense mechanism feels that painting a mattress picture = redemption.. but in reality it's a deflection. Now if you gentleman would excuse me we just put the kiddies in bed and now we about to watch a movie and get some booty.

So as you can see, I have no reason to be mad at anybody. I'm winning over here :hhh:

Tru :win: Story
Trolling ass nikka deflecting his rage.
#youFURIOUS
#stanwarsback :wow:

IgnorantDwayneWayne

NC Pleighboy
Daps
It’s 2019 n nikkas still don’t know how game developers think. No matter how powerful a closed system is this they will always aim for 30fps n the best graphical fidelity. They know most consumers are cool with 30 unless it’s a FPS/sports/racer.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Outside of exclusives which i know for sure im going to play so i will need a PS5, but this Shadow PC shyt could put an end to console gaming :yeshrug:.

The fact that u can get any single player game free cant be overlooked, pay 300$ play any single player game free with better graphics and fps than possible on console.

Yall nikkaa really need to try this shyt, i havent touched my PS4 in 2 months.

Shadow - High-Performance Gaming For All

How this works is that you stream pc games you already own?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
How this works is that you stream pc games you already own?
Its a fully functional gaming PC, you can download and play games however you choose. Torrents are easy as hell to install for free 99 and PS4 or Xbox grapics cant come close to this shyt. You can play the app off any standard device, even a phone, i prefer a Windows tablet or Laptop though.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Outside of exclusives which i know for sure im going to play so i will need a PS5, but this Shadow PC shyt could put an end to console gaming :yeshrug:.

The fact that u can get any single player game free cant be overlooked, pay 300$ play any single player game free with better graphics and fps than possible on console.

Yall nikkaa really need to try this shyt, i havent touched my PS4 in 2 months.

Shadow - High-Performance Gaming For All
This won't work until streaming fixes latency. Which is a physical problem.
And where does it say you can play games for free?