Sony has already won next gen.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Will it have a 4K blu ray drive?
Because ya'll were the same geniuses talking about how the brave souls in Djibouti don't have access to reliable internet (and what about our heroes deployed on submarines!? How will they game!?) therefore we need physical media at all times and be able to play offline.
That said, if we can't even get reliable 4K streams in full quality what makes you think we'll have 8K streams?
I know daddy Sony said 8K so we're all going chant 8K 8K 8K for the next 7 years, but how about we be men and just cut 8K out of our vocabulary right now to avoid debating for endless hours about something that won't exist in the real world for 99% of the population for the foreseeable future.
fukk them and a 4K disc drive:birdman:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The mention of 8K is only talking about video playback.

Same way as X1S can “support” 4K

As usual y’all are overhyping yourselves over the performance of these machines.

Current top of the line hardware can’t do 4K60 on most games.

Expect 4K 30 for most games. 60 will be relegated to sports/racing/shooters as it is now.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
No :mjlol:

Again Xbox has never had much success outside of America.

For all y’alls talk of “exclusives” Sony’s most successful exclusives only sell about 10million copies. There’s 80 million PS4s out there.

Majority of people gaming on either system don’t give a fukk about exclusives.

I’m not the “bad faith actor” here :mjlol:
Please. You are the definition of bad faith on the Arcadium. I don't post here much but even I know that.

Exclusives are what differentiate between the consoles, the other differences grow more and more redundant each gen. It's how these companies get people to buy their product. This can't be hard for you to comprehend?

Keep denying their importance at your own peril. I'm glad Microsoft has decided to abandon this willfully ignorant attitude of yours and is starting to embrace exclusives (too late imo). It'll help keep their next gen catalogue from being heaping garbage this time.

Nintendo learned from the Wii and Wii U that they couldn't solely rely on exclusives themselves and decided to bite the bullet and embrace third-party games. Sony currently has the perfect balance out of the three companies.

january-2019-sales-1-2.png
Source

Watch the Switch surpass the Xbox One is global sales at the end of the gen.

Microsoft took an L this gen. I would hope as a consumer you would want them to learn from this and do better next time? I know I do, I want Sony to embrace some of Microsoft's recent progressive practices. If they don't adapt and Microsoft come out with good games next gen, Xbox will be my console of choice.

You don't though because you are a bad faith actor.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Please. You are the definition of bad faith on the Arcadium. I don't post here much but even I know that.

Exclusives are what differentiate between the consoles, the other differences grow more and more redundant each gen. It's how these companies get people to buy their product. This can't be hard for you to comprehend?

Keep denying their importance at your own peril. I'm glad Microsoft has decided to abandon this willfully ignorant attitude of yours and is starting to embrace exclusives (too late imo). It'll help keep their next gen catalogue from being heaping garbage this time.

Nintendo learned from the Wii and Wii U that they couldn't solely rely on exclusives themselves and decided to bite the bullet and embrace third-party games. Sony currently has the perfect balance out of the three companies.

january-2019-sales-1-2.png
Source

Watch the Switch surpass the Xbox One is global sales at the end of the gen.

Microsoft took an L this gen. I would hope as a consumer you would want them to learn from this and do better next time? I know I do, I want Sony to embrace some of Microsoft's recent progressive practices. If they don't adapt and Microsoft come out with good games next gen, Xbox will be my console of choice.

You don't though because you are a bad faith actor.
Again majority of people playing their PS4 right now do not give a fukk about exclusives.

Those are facts demonstrable by sales numbers.

You have an opinion and are trying to spin that into reality for the masses.

I’m not the “bad faith actor” here.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I agree with this post.:ehh: Outside of the U.S. Xbox doesn't do that well, especially in Asia and particularly in Japan.
Why would that matter to a gamer and/or an American tho. When discussing these systems the sales in other countries seems to be a repeated talking point. It's like you dudes got trolled and now y'all repeating idiotic shyt. How about you play the games then you decide what's worthy. Don't let social media dictate what you are interested in playing.

I'm under the belief every console will deliver greatness, if you don't agree then you're a fukkin idiot. With that said the system you sleep on the most will have the must sleeper hits. Sony since is in a position of popularity it is also in the position of being overrated by fanboys. Then they'll start talking to you about console sales in Asia :hula:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
NIkkas going "oh it's going to be 4K/30fps at best, brace for mediocrity" Nikka :what:

Like, there's already games hitting 4K/30fps or close that looks crazy RIGHT NOW.

With this hardware these exclusives will look mind numblingly good

aQx6bpz.gif

These are current gen games.

PS5 and XB2 games will look WAY better than this if ray tracing and other tech is used.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
let's not....didn't read.
Looky here bruh, when I reply to you I reply with the hope that others are reading it because I know words are wasted on people with Georgia tech level education's. Good ol boy school, the founder probably had slaves :francis:

He would have named you Jebadia :manny:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I was thinking about copping a switch but with these news of a Ps Cinco I'm like
o9Ba9.gif
I was thinking about buying a switch in April 2019 but the two newer models isn't why I'm holding off, I'm holding off because the next PlayStation will be out late next year

If I'm broke, then I know what I'm talking about. Dis nikka right here broke ass fukk y'all :wow:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
And you say that without playing what Xbox has to offer, and you're thrilled to play mostly sequels that are not even the best entries in their respective series, but your version of reality sounds "funner"

What does Xbox have to offer? And regardless of them being "sequels", they're still enjoyable games that can for the most part be a person's entryway into the franchise. (Also KH3 is definitely the best VANILLA entry, KH2FM+ is still the best overall.) My version of reality also included the amount of first-party games that came to the console too, ones that people as a whole loved and enjoyed. If you don't like the PlayStation titles, that's purely your personal subjective taste, but let's not act like people didn't lose their minds over God of War and Spider-Man.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
The mention of 8K is only talking about video playback.

Same way as X1S can “support” 4K

As usual y’all are overhyping yourselves over the performance of these machines.

Current top of the line hardware can’t do 4K60 on most games.

Expect 4K 30 for most games. 60 will be relegated to sports/racing/shooters as it is now.
I expect at least some PS4 games to run 8k on the PS5 such as Gran Turismo Sport. Sony has been showing off GT Sport on there 8k TV sets at CES this year. GT Sport is a lock for 8k on PS5. What people don't understand is base PS4 will still be the baseline for next gen. Everything will continue to just scale up from the PS4 and especially since one of the xbox will only be 4tf next gen. This is good news means we will get a lot of native 4k60 HDR games. This is why all those 1080p people sound stupid to me. We don't need to be stuck at low resolutions to see graphical leaps.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I was thinking about buying a switch in April 2019 but the two newer models isn't why I'm holding off, I'm holding off because the next PlayStation will be out late next year

If I'm broke, then I know what I'm talking about. Dis nikka right here broke ass fukk y'all :wow:
I buy brand new mattresses and appliances for the house, not cum stained jawns for my kids like you braugh. A gaming console is not a priority when you have bills to pay.