Sony has acquired Travis Scott :mjlol:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
How is he doing this?:mindblown:

DO white people love him? or is it the Kardahian machine?:lupe: Both?:ohhh:

He's been grinding something serious since Astroworld and the help of Kylie. I'm pretty sure Kylie is worth a billion. She's got connections she's probably unaware of herself.

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
He's been grinding something serious since Astroworld and the help of Kylie. I'm pretty sure Kylie is worth a billion. She's got connections she's probably unaware of herself.

It's deeper than that. They've seen what he's established with working with Elon by being the first to appear with the Cyber Truck in one of his music videos. At this point, Travis could deal with anyone. These brands know he's the biggest influencer in the game right now. With the help of Kyle probably only helped with album sales but he's been on the way before Astroworld.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Is this dude that popular?

He seems to endorse a lot of products but I never hear his music

I swear to god outside of here I never hear of this dude at all...music, casual convo or anything but we are in our 30s and it’s probably the fact that dude just not in our crowd nor catering to it :manny:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
:deadmanny: @ the anger in here towards people not knowing who Travis Scott is

...and yeah, i only heard some of his stuff because he was on a playlist i downloaded

:flabbynsick:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I never wanna become as old as the nikkas in this thread that never heard of Travis Scott :snoop:

They play this nikka songs every 15 seconds :dwillhuh:
on what?
I haven't listened to a radio station in like 10 years
I know who he is and can point him out if you show me a pic but I don't know any of his songs.